Sep 4, 2009, 8:02 PM EST
There is a sense of urgency in the air, and it’ll be interesting if the Irish can capture some of the magic that Charlie Weis’ first team had. Watching Notre Dame absolutely roll Pitt that evening, and the offensive explosion, we knew we were in for something special. That team had moxie, had a chip on their shoulder, and was ready to prove people wrong.
Now it’s time to find out if the 2009 edition of the Fighting Irish will have the same thing.
We’ve all got our own favorite memories of watching the Irish. Here’s another cool video put together by the crew at NBC Sports that shares a few memories from the Fighting Irish themselves.
- It’s official: Chuck Martin the new head coach at Miami (OH) 96
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Stanford 79
- Five things we learned: Stanford 27, Notre Dame 20 140
- Pregame Six Pack: Send off at Stanford 43
- And in that corner… The Stanford Cardinal 54
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. BYU 45