Sep 4, 2009, 8:02 PM EST
There is a sense of urgency in the air, and it’ll be interesting if the Irish can capture some of the magic that Charlie Weis’ first team had. Watching Notre Dame absolutely roll Pitt that evening, and the offensive explosion, we knew we were in for something special. That team had moxie, had a chip on their shoulder, and was ready to prove people wrong.
Now it’s time to find out if the 2009 edition of the Fighting Irish will have the same thing.
We’ve all got our own favorite memories of watching the Irish. Here’s another cool video put together by the crew at NBC Sports that shares a few memories from the Fighting Irish themselves.
- Pregame Six Pack: Battling Louisville in Senior sendoff 28
- After unexplainable loss, can Irish rally again? 89
- And in that corner… The Louisville Cardinal 52
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Northwestern 99
- Five things we learned: Northwestern 43, Notre Dame 40 233
- Pregame Six Pack: Wildcats in the winter 43