Sep 4, 2009, 8:02 PM EDT
There is a sense of urgency in the air, and it’ll be interesting if the Irish can capture some of the magic that Charlie Weis’ first team had. Watching Notre Dame absolutely roll Pitt that evening, and the offensive explosion, we knew we were in for something special. That team had moxie, had a chip on their shoulder, and was ready to prove people wrong.
Now it’s time to find out if the 2009 edition of the Fighting Irish will have the same thing.
We’ve all got our own favorite memories of watching the Irish. Here’s another cool video put together by the crew at NBC Sports that shares a few memories from the Fighting Irish themselves.
- Five things we learned: Gold 36, Blue 34 68
- Pregame Six Pack: Finishing spring practice strong 3
- Even without guarantee, Kelly expects Golson to return next season 107
- Grace opens up about the long road back 44
- Irish QB battle with (understandably) head into fall camp 12
- In a time of change, Denbrock a constant 35