Sep 5, 2009, 3:23 PM EDT
It looks like a perfect NBC Saturday at Notre Dame, and it’s a beautiful day here at the Inside the Irish headquarters, approximately 2,112 miles away. After a long morning of prep, we’ve managed to get a TV onto our rooftop, a huge tent to protect from the glare, and a nice cooler filled with beverages that will keep us nice and hydrated for the duration of the morning. Even in the midst of Trojan territory, I’m confident that the Irish are well represented.
I’m not sure about you guys, but I was certainly rooting for Navy to shock the Buckeyes, even after the classy display by the home team, running out of the tunnel at the same time as the Midshipmen. But like most Cinderella stories, it wasn’t meant to be.
I’ll be running a rambling live blog at Inside the Irish, so feel free to check back in and follow along. Questions, comments, or anything else, feel free to email me at KeithArnold@NBCSports.com.
- Running back Tony Jones Jr. commits to Irish 36
- Irish open spring: Five quick updates from BK 44
- Tracking fifth-year spots and the bumpy road to 85 scholarships 41
- Great on paper, rebuilt staff needs to hit the ground running 15
- Matt Hegarty will transfer for fifth year 31
- Spring solutions: Offensive Line 64