Sep 5, 2009, 3:23 PM EDT
It looks like a perfect NBC Saturday at Notre Dame, and it’s a beautiful day here at the Inside the Irish headquarters, approximately 2,112 miles away. After a long morning of prep, we’ve managed to get a TV onto our rooftop, a huge tent to protect from the glare, and a nice cooler filled with beverages that will keep us nice and hydrated for the duration of the morning. Even in the midst of Trojan territory, I’m confident that the Irish are well represented.
I’m not sure about you guys, but I was certainly rooting for Navy to shock the Buckeyes, even after the classy display by the home team, running out of the tunnel at the same time as the Midshipmen. But like most Cinderella stories, it wasn’t meant to be.
I’ll be running a rambling live blog at Inside the Irish, so feel free to check back in and follow along. Questions, comments, or anything else, feel free to email me at KeithArnold@NBCSports.com.
- It’s still way too early, but Notre Dame’s path is open to CFB Playoff 129
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Purdue 61
- Five things we learned: Notre Dame 30, Purdue 14 81
- Pregame Six Pack: An all Hoosiers Shamrock Series 39
- And in that corner… The Purdue Boilermakers 41
- Even after shutout, Irish hope best is yet to come for young D 69