Sep 5, 2009, 3:23 PM EDT
It looks like a perfect NBC Saturday at Notre Dame, and it’s a beautiful day here at the Inside the Irish headquarters, approximately 2,112 miles away. After a long morning of prep, we’ve managed to get a TV onto our rooftop, a huge tent to protect from the glare, and a nice cooler filled with beverages that will keep us nice and hydrated for the duration of the morning. Even in the midst of Trojan territory, I’m confident that the Irish are well represented.
I’m not sure about you guys, but I was certainly rooting for Navy to shock the Buckeyes, even after the classy display by the home team, running out of the tunnel at the same time as the Midshipmen. But like most Cinderella stories, it wasn’t meant to be.
I’ll be running a rambling live blog at Inside the Irish, so feel free to check back in and follow along. Questions, comments, or anything else, feel free to email me at KeithArnold@NBCSports.com.
- The good, the bad and the ugly: The 86th annual Blue-Gold game 0
- Five things we learned: Gold 36, Blue 34 76
- Pregame Six Pack: Finishing spring practice strong 3
- Even without guarantee, Kelly expects Golson to return next season 107
- Grace opens up about the long road back 44
- Irish QB battle with (understandably) head into fall camp 12