Sep 5, 2009, 7:00 AM EST
Hockey player Bruce Gardiner used to dunk his stick in a toilet before a game, because a teammate thought he was slumping because he treated his stick too nicely.
And Cleveland Indians slugger Pedro Cerrano sometimes sacrificed a live chicken.
Here’s what some of your favorite Domers do to get ready for a game.
- Bob Diaco accepts the UConn head coaching job 82
- Stay or go? Stephon Tuitt has a big decision to make 39
- It’s official: Chuck Martin the new head coach at Miami (OH) 96
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Stanford 79
- Five things we learned: Stanford 27, Notre Dame 20 140
- Pregame Six Pack: Send off at Stanford 43