Sep 5, 2009, 7:00 AM EDT
Hockey player Bruce Gardiner used to dunk his stick in a toilet before a game, because a teammate thought he was slumping because he treated his stick too nicely.
And Cleveland Indians slugger Pedro Cerrano sometimes sacrificed a live chicken.
Here’s what some of your favorite Domers do to get ready for a game.
- And in that corner… The Rice Owls 6
- Kelly names Collinsworth, Day, Martin and McDaniel captains 38
- Setting the bar: Expectations for the 2014 Irish 90
- Irish A-to-Z: Jaylon Smith 15
- With all eyes watching, a dig for truth begins at Notre Dame 132
- Academic misconduct investigation underway at Notre Dame 58