Sep 5, 2009, 7:00 AM EST
Hockey player Bruce Gardiner used to dunk his stick in a toilet before a game, because a teammate thought he was slumping because he treated his stick too nicely.
And Cleveland Indians slugger Pedro Cerrano sometimes sacrificed a live chicken.
Here’s what some of your favorite Domers do to get ready for a game.
- Five things we learned: Louisville 31, Notre Dame 28 178
- Pregame Six Pack: Battling Louisville in Senior sendoff 40
- After unexplainable loss, can Irish rally again? 94
- And in that corner… The Louisville Cardinal 52
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Northwestern 100
- Five things we learned: Northwestern 43, Notre Dame 40 233