Sep 5, 2009, 7:00 AM EDT
Hockey player Bruce Gardiner used to dunk his stick in a toilet before a game, because a teammate thought he was slumping because he treated his stick too nicely.
And Cleveland Indians slugger Pedro Cerrano sometimes sacrificed a live chicken.
Here’s what some of your favorite Domers do to get ready for a game.
- It’s still way too early, but Notre Dame’s path is open to CFB Playoff 128
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Purdue 61
- Five things we learned: Notre Dame 30, Purdue 14 81
- Pregame Six Pack: An all Hoosiers Shamrock Series 39
- And in that corner… The Purdue Boilermakers 41
- Even after shutout, Irish hope best is yet to come for young D 69