Sep 5, 2009, 7:00 AM EDT
Hockey player Bruce Gardiner used to dunk his stick in a toilet before a game, because a teammate thought he was slumping because he treated his stick too nicely.
And Cleveland Indians slugger Pedro Cerrano sometimes sacrificed a live chicken.
Here’s what some of your favorite Domers do to get ready for a game.
- For Golson, challenges won’t disappear now that he’s at FSU 49
- After high-profile academic mistakes, Notre Dame wisely examining new options 38
- Everett Golson transferring to Florida State 105
- KeiVarae Russell’s Return (or the greatest story we’re not talking about) 31
- Five things we’ve learned: Analyzing Everett Golson’s departure 125
- It’s official: Everett Golson will transfer (UPDATED) 172