ND band highlights

Sep 6, 2009, 1:26 PM EST

For those of you who enjoy halftime just as much as the game (probably more applicable the past two seasons), here’s video of the Notre Dame marching band and their halftime performance.

Great footwork by the woodwinds, and I was really impressed by the push the sousaphones got during Mango. Overall, sterling work by the band and the direction was spot-on. Not a lot of sloppy play like you’d expect to see on the season opener, and they dealed with the tricky world beats that Jai Ho presented with ease.

Bravo, Band. Bravo.

Breaking sports news video. MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL highlights and more.

1. Tim - Sep 6, 2009 at 7:01 PM

Good to see the band playing well! Now if only they’d get rid of that infernal Darth Vader March they play during the game – that song’s been played at least 10 years too long in college football.

2. Backlinks - Jan 10, 2010 at 7:11 PM

You made some Good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree.

3. Ramon Zapalac - Jan 14, 2010 at 3:30 PM

We just couldnt leave your website before saying that we really enjoyed the quality information you offer to your visitors… Will be back often to check up on new stuff you post!

4. windows xp slow - Jan 14, 2010 at 3:57 PM

It’s always good to find a new website this good! I will be coming back for certain!

5. Legal Sounds - Jan 15, 2010 at 12:56 PM

Aw, this was a really quality post. In theory I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real effort to make a good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and never seem to get something done.

6. Baseball headlines - Feb 3, 2010 at 4:29 PM

It appears that you have placed a lot of effort into your article and I require more of these on the net these days. I sincerely got a kick out of your post. I don’t really have much to say in response, I only wanted to comment to reply wonderful work.