Sep 6, 2009, 1:26 PM EDT
Great footwork by the woodwinds, and I was really impressed by the push the sousaphones got during Mango. Overall, sterling work by the band and the direction was spot-on. Not a lot of sloppy play like you’d expect to see on the season opener, and they dealed with the tricky world beats that Jai Ho presented with ease.
Bravo, Band. Bravo.
- With all eyes watching, a dig for truth begins at Notre Dame 132
- Academic misconduct investigation underway at Notre Dame 58
- Multiple Reports: Notre Dame set to suspend four players for season 130
- Ready or Not: Young Irish defenders making moves 82
- Kelly names Golson starting quarterback 78
- Irish A-to-Z: Max Redfield 56