Sep 6, 2009, 1:26 PM EST
Great footwork by the woodwinds, and I was really impressed by the push the sousaphones got during Mango. Overall, sterling work by the band and the direction was spot-on. Not a lot of sloppy play like you’d expect to see on the season opener, and they dealed with the tricky world beats that Jai Ho presented with ease.
Bravo, Band. Bravo.
- Golson returns to the practice field 20
- Spring Solutions: Wide receivers and tight ends 23
- Cody Riggs officially joins the Irish 39
- Academic casualties proof that foundation at Notre Dame remains 120
- Irish succeed with 2014 class, even against the odds 121
- Notre Dame announces Campus Crossroads Project 39