Sep 6, 2009, 6:16 PM EDT
Okay, so maybe I’m a little late to the party, but I’m honestly loving the NBCSports.com video player. We’ve gotten more than a few comments from people (okay, a person) who would like to see us utilize existing technology in other ways, but from my point of view, we’re doing a pretty good job of letting people watch ND games whenever and from where ever.
The full game cut-downs are available for you to watch right now on Notre Dame Central, and I’ll post them in the body of the blog as well.
I’m just finishing breaking down the tape of the game yesterday, as well as watching Michigan’s romp over Western Michigan from yesterday. This weekend’s game just got a whole lot more interesting after both teams really handled their business and surprised some people with their play.
Here’s the first quarter from yesterday’s dominating performance, cut down to a sleek 8 minutes and 24 seconds:
- Golson returns to the practice field 20
- Spring Solutions: Wide receivers and tight ends 23
- Cody Riggs officially joins the Irish 39
- Academic casualties proof that foundation at Notre Dame remains 120
- Irish succeed with 2014 class, even against the odds 121
- Notre Dame announces Campus Crossroads Project 39