Sep 6, 2009, 6:16 PM EST
Okay, so maybe I’m a little late to the party, but I’m honestly loving the NBCSports.com video player. We’ve gotten more than a few comments from people (okay, a person) who would like to see us utilize existing technology in other ways, but from my point of view, we’re doing a pretty good job of letting people watch ND games whenever and from where ever.
The full game cut-downs are available for you to watch right now on Notre Dame Central, and I’ll post them in the body of the blog as well.
I’m just finishing breaking down the tape of the game yesterday, as well as watching Michigan’s romp over Western Michigan from yesterday. This weekend’s game just got a whole lot more interesting after both teams really handled their business and surprised some people with their play.
Here’s the first quarter from yesterday’s dominating performance, cut down to a sleek 8 minutes and 24 seconds:
- It’s official: Chuck Martin the new head coach at Miami (OH) 96
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Stanford 79
- Five things we learned: Stanford 27, Notre Dame 20 140
- Pregame Six Pack: Send off at Stanford 43
- And in that corner… The Stanford Cardinal 55
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. BYU 45
- It’s official: Chuck Martin the new head coach at Miami (OH) (96)
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Stanford (79)
- Friday notes: Additions, Bowls, Coaches and Departures (70)
- Notre Dame accepts bid to play in Pinstripe Bowl (68)
- Rumors swirl as Chuck Martin looks headed for Miami (OH) head job (29)