Sep 9, 2009, 1:00 PM EDT
University of Notre Dame photographer Matt Cashore took a 360-degree photo from the middle of Notre Dame stadium just before kickoff on Saturday. The shot took him nine seconds, and is a part of a very cool website designed by the university.
I took about three minutes to mess around with the interactive photo, and it brought me back to the days when they used to have that display in the JACC where you could walk into the middle of a panoramic photo and “experience” what it was like to be on the field at kickoff. This is just as cool.
Cashore also put up this slick video of the entire home game in 90 seconds. Enjoy.
- Running back Tony Jones Jr. commits to Irish 36
- Irish open spring: Five quick updates from BK 44
- Tracking fifth-year spots and the bumpy road to 85 scholarships 38
- Great on paper, rebuilt staff needs to hit the ground running 15
- Matt Hegarty will transfer for fifth year 31
- Spring solutions: Offensive Line 64