Sep 9, 2009, 1:00 PM EDT
University of Notre Dame photographer Matt Cashore took a 360-degree photo from the middle of Notre Dame stadium just before kickoff on Saturday. The shot took him nine seconds, and is a part of a very cool website designed by the university.
I took about three minutes to mess around with the interactive photo, and it brought me back to the days when they used to have that display in the JACC where you could walk into the middle of a panoramic photo and “experience” what it was like to be on the field at kickoff. This is just as cool.
Cashore also put up this slick video of the entire home game in 90 seconds. Enjoy.
- After high-profile academic mistakes, Notre Dame wisely examining new options 38
- Everett Golson transferring to Florida State 104
- KeiVarae Russell’s Return (or the greatest story we’re not talking about) 31
- Five things we’ve learned: Analyzing Everett Golson’s departure 125
- It’s official: Everett Golson will transfer (UPDATED) 172
- ESPN Report: Golson plans to transfer 18