Sep 9, 2009, 1:00 PM EDT
University of Notre Dame photographer Matt Cashore took a 360-degree photo from the middle of Notre Dame stadium just before kickoff on Saturday. The shot took him nine seconds, and is a part of a very cool website designed by the university.
I took about three minutes to mess around with the interactive photo, and it brought me back to the days when they used to have that display in the JACC where you could walk into the middle of a panoramic photo and “experience” what it was like to be on the field at kickoff. This is just as cool.
Cashore also put up this slick video of the entire home game in 90 seconds. Enjoy.
- Golson returns to the practice field 20
- Spring Solutions: Wide receivers and tight ends 23
- Cody Riggs officially joins the Irish 39
- Academic casualties proof that foundation at Notre Dame remains 120
- Irish succeed with 2014 class, even against the odds 121
- Notre Dame announces Campus Crossroads Project 39