Sep 9, 2009, 1:00 PM EST
University of Notre Dame photographer Matt Cashore took a 360-degree photo from the middle of Notre Dame stadium just before kickoff on Saturday. The shot took him nine seconds, and is a part of a very cool website designed by the university.
I took about three minutes to mess around with the interactive photo, and it brought me back to the days when they used to have that display in the JACC where you could walk into the middle of a panoramic photo and “experience” what it was like to be on the field at kickoff. This is just as cool.
Cashore also put up this slick video of the entire home game in 90 seconds. Enjoy.
- Pregame Six Pack: The present and future of a key rivalry 0
- And in that corner… The USC Trojans 42
- Secondary depth chart reaches red-line status 14
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Louisville 96
- Five things we learned: Louisville 31, Notre Dame 28 246
- Pregame Six Pack: Battling Louisville in Senior sendoff 40