Sep 9, 2009, 1:00 PM EDT
University of Notre Dame photographer Matt Cashore took a 360-degree photo from the middle of Notre Dame stadium just before kickoff on Saturday. The shot took him nine seconds, and is a part of a very cool website designed by the university.
I took about three minutes to mess around with the interactive photo, and it brought me back to the days when they used to have that display in the JACC where you could walk into the middle of a panoramic photo and “experience” what it was like to be on the field at kickoff. This is just as cool.
Cashore also put up this slick video of the entire home game in 90 seconds. Enjoy.
- The good, the bad and the ugly: The 86th annual Blue-Gold game 60
- Five things we learned: Gold 36, Blue 34 76
- Pregame Six Pack: Finishing spring practice strong 3
- Even without guarantee, Kelly expects Golson to return next season 107
- Grace opens up about the long road back 44
- Irish QB battle with (understandably) head into fall camp 12