Sep 11, 2009, 8:00 AM EDT
It was nice of Will to invite me on, and if you’re looking for a little opinion on what Brian or I think is going to happen this Saturday, be sure to check it out.
It was interesting to hear Brian compare playing Notre Dame this weekend to playing with the “house’s money.” If the Wolverines go into Saturday’s game with that attitude, I think many of us Irish fans will be very happy.
- It’s still way too early, but Notre Dame’s path is open to CFB Playoff 129
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Purdue 61
- Five things we learned: Notre Dame 30, Purdue 14 81
- Pregame Six Pack: An all Hoosiers Shamrock Series 39
- And in that corner… The Purdue Boilermakers 41
- Even after shutout, Irish hope best is yet to come for young D 69