Sep 11, 2009, 8:00 AM EST
It was nice of Will to invite me on, and if you’re looking for a little opinion on what Brian or I think is going to happen this Saturday, be sure to check it out.
It was interesting to hear Brian compare playing Notre Dame this weekend to playing with the “house’s money.” If the Wolverines go into Saturday’s game with that attitude, I think many of us Irish fans will be very happy.
- Five things we learned: Louisville 31, Notre Dame 28 71
- Pregame Six Pack: Battling Louisville in Senior sendoff 40
- After unexplainable loss, can Irish rally again? 94
- And in that corner… The Louisville Cardinal 52
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Northwestern 100
- Five things we learned: Northwestern 43, Notre Dame 40 233