Sep 11, 2009, 8:00 AM EDT
It was nice of Will to invite me on, and if you’re looking for a little opinion on what Brian or I think is going to happen this Saturday, be sure to check it out.
It was interesting to hear Brian compare playing Notre Dame this weekend to playing with the “house’s money.” If the Wolverines go into Saturday’s game with that attitude, I think many of us Irish fans will be very happy.
- The good, the bad and the ugly: The 86th annual Blue-Gold game 60
- Five things we learned: Gold 36, Blue 34 76
- Pregame Six Pack: Finishing spring practice strong 3
- Even without guarantee, Kelly expects Golson to return next season 107
- Grace opens up about the long road back 44
- Irish QB battle with (understandably) head into fall camp 12