Sep 11, 2009, 8:00 AM EST
It was nice of Will to invite me on, and if you’re looking for a little opinion on what Brian or I think is going to happen this Saturday, be sure to check it out.
It was interesting to hear Brian compare playing Notre Dame this weekend to playing with the “house’s money.” If the Wolverines go into Saturday’s game with that attitude, I think many of us Irish fans will be very happy.
- Bob Diaco accepts the UConn head coaching job 3
- Stay or go? Stephon Tuitt has a big decision to make 17
- It’s official: Chuck Martin the new head coach at Miami (OH) 96
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Stanford 79
- Five things we learned: Stanford 27, Notre Dame 20 140
- Pregame Six Pack: Send off at Stanford 43