Sep 12, 2009, 1:30 PM EDT
Are you ready? I’m ready.
Watching these early games is just a nice solid base before the two-course extravaganza that’s going to take place later today with the ND-Michigan tilt as the USC-Ohio State showdown.
While I’m not in Ann Arbor for the festivities, I’m in the next best place for a big football weekend: Las Vegas.
Another epic live blog is coming soon, so if you’ve got any questions or comments, start sending them in. Sticking with the Vegas theme, I’m putting the over/under at Shoelace mentions at 7.5.
Until then, start getting ready to see Golden Tate and Mister Michael Floyd take dead aim at the shoddy Wolverines secondary.
(At least I hope…)
- It’s still way too early, but Notre Dame’s path is open to CFB Playoff 129
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Purdue 61
- Five things we learned: Notre Dame 30, Purdue 14 81
- Pregame Six Pack: An all Hoosiers Shamrock Series 39
- And in that corner… The Purdue Boilermakers 41
- Even after shutout, Irish hope best is yet to come for young D 69