Sep 12, 2009, 1:30 PM EDT
Are you ready? I’m ready.
Watching these early games is just a nice solid base before the two-course extravaganza that’s going to take place later today with the ND-Michigan tilt as the USC-Ohio State showdown.
While I’m not in Ann Arbor for the festivities, I’m in the next best place for a big football weekend: Las Vegas.
Another epic live blog is coming soon, so if you’ve got any questions or comments, start sending them in. Sticking with the Vegas theme, I’m putting the over/under at Shoelace mentions at 7.5.
Until then, start getting ready to see Golden Tate and Mister Michael Floyd take dead aim at the shoddy Wolverines secondary.
(At least I hope…)
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Florida State 95
- Five things we learned: Florida State 31, Notre Dame 27 158
- Pregame Six Pack: Showdown with the Seminoles 90
- And in that corner… The Florida State Seminoles 31
- DaVaris Daniels done at Notre Dame 71
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. North Carolina 71