Sep 16, 2009, 8:00 AM EDT
Not that it matters, but one of the plays submitted to the Big Ten was a review of Jonas Mouton punching Eric Olsen in the 2nd quarter of the game that we’re done discussing.
The South Bend Tribune has footage of “the punch,” and it feels a little like I’m Jim Garrison rewatching the Zapruder film over and over.
(Back and to the right… Back and to the right…)
You can look at it yourself, and while the ESPN feed might not be as good of a view as the coaches tape that Weis submitted, I don’t think we can be too hard on Rich Rodriguez for “denying knowledge of the situation.”
If the Big Ten wasn’t in a hurry to admonish the officiating in Saturday’s game, I’ve got a feeling that they’ll probably let Mouton slide with his rabbit punch.
- Pregame Six Pack: Finishing spring practice strong 3
- Even without guarantee, Kelly expects Golson to return next season 107
- Grace opens up about the long road back 44
- Irish QB battle with (understandably) head into fall camp 12
- In a time of change, Denbrock a constant 35
- How does Will Fuller follow up his monster 2014 season? 33