Sep 16, 2009, 8:00 AM EST
Not that it matters, but one of the plays submitted to the Big Ten was a review of Jonas Mouton punching Eric Olsen in the 2nd quarter of the game that we’re done discussing.
The South Bend Tribune has footage of “the punch,” and it feels a little like I’m Jim Garrison rewatching the Zapruder film over and over.
(Back and to the right… Back and to the right…)
You can look at it yourself, and while the ESPN feed might not be as good of a view as the coaches tape that Weis submitted, I don’t think we can be too hard on Rich Rodriguez for “denying knowledge of the situation.”
If the Big Ten wasn’t in a hurry to admonish the officiating in Saturday’s game, I’ve got a feeling that they’ll probably let Mouton slide with his rabbit punch.
- Bob Diaco accepts the UConn head coaching job 3
- Stay or go? Stephon Tuitt has a big decision to make 17
- It’s official: Chuck Martin the new head coach at Miami (OH) 96
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Stanford 79
- Five things we learned: Stanford 27, Notre Dame 20 140
- Pregame Six Pack: Send off at Stanford 43