Sep 17, 2009, 5:15 PM EDT
Jon Tenuta doesn’t look like he’s having much fun talking about his defense. Maybe I’m understating that.
Jon Tenuta looks like he’d rather wait in line at the DMV, paint the guest bathroom a light coral color, and then sit down and catch Ghost Whisperer with his wife, than answer these questions.
Especially when someone questioned whether he was playing too aggressive.
“I think you always have to defend what people do, but I don’t think you can be a pacifist.”
- The good, the bad and the ugly: The 86th annual Blue-Gold game 61
- Five things we learned: Gold 36, Blue 34 76
- Pregame Six Pack: Finishing spring practice strong 3
- Even without guarantee, Kelly expects Golson to return next season 107
- Grace opens up about the long road back 44
- Irish QB battle with (understandably) head into fall camp 12