Sep 17, 2009, 5:15 PM EDT
Jon Tenuta doesn’t look like he’s having much fun talking about his defense. Maybe I’m understating that.
Jon Tenuta looks like he’d rather wait in line at the DMV, paint the guest bathroom a light coral color, and then sit down and catch Ghost Whisperer with his wife, than answer these questions.
Especially when someone questioned whether he was playing too aggressive.
“I think you always have to defend what people do, but I don’t think you can be a pacifist.”
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- HBT: Canseco suspect in Vegas sexual assault
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- OlyTalk: Coach K will lead Team USA in Rio Games