Sep 17, 2009, 5:15 PM EDT
Jon Tenuta doesn’t look like he’s having much fun talking about his defense. Maybe I’m understating that.
Jon Tenuta looks like he’d rather wait in line at the DMV, paint the guest bathroom a light coral color, and then sit down and catch Ghost Whisperer with his wife, than answer these questions.
Especially when someone questioned whether he was playing too aggressive.
“I think you always have to defend what people do, but I don’t think you can be a pacifist.”
- After high-profile academic mistakes, Notre Dame wisely examining new options 38
- Everett Golson transferring to Florida State 104
- KeiVarae Russell’s Return (or the greatest story we’re not talking about) 31
- Five things we’ve learned: Analyzing Everett Golson’s departure 125
- It’s official: Everett Golson will transfer (UPDATED) 172
- ESPN Report: Golson plans to transfer 18