Sep 17, 2009, 5:15 PM EST
Jon Tenuta doesn’t look like he’s having much fun talking about his defense. Maybe I’m understating that.
Jon Tenuta looks like he’d rather wait in line at the DMV, paint the guest bathroom a light coral color, and then sit down and catch Ghost Whisperer with his wife, than answer these questions.
Especially when someone questioned whether he was playing too aggressive.
“I think you always have to defend what people do, but I don’t think you can be a pacifist.”
- It’s official: Chuck Martin the new head coach at Miami (OH) 96
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Stanford 79
- Five things we learned: Stanford 27, Notre Dame 20 140
- Pregame Six Pack: Send off at Stanford 43
- And in that corner… The Stanford Cardinal 54
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. BYU 45