Sep 17, 2009, 5:15 PM EDT
Jon Tenuta doesn’t look like he’s having much fun talking about his defense. Maybe I’m understating that.
Jon Tenuta looks like he’d rather wait in line at the DMV, paint the guest bathroom a light coral color, and then sit down and catch Ghost Whisperer with his wife, than answer these questions.
Especially when someone questioned whether he was playing too aggressive.
“I think you always have to defend what people do, but I don’t think you can be a pacifist.”
- It’s still way too early, but Notre Dame’s path is open to CFB Playoff 128
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Purdue 61
- Five things we learned: Notre Dame 30, Purdue 14 81
- Pregame Six Pack: An all Hoosiers Shamrock Series 39
- And in that corner… The Purdue Boilermakers 41
- Even after shutout, Irish hope best is yet to come for young D 69