Sep 18, 2009, 10:00 AM EDT
Well, for some reason he found me reliable enough to talk intelligently about Notre Dame football. (He obviously didn’t see last week’s live blog.) After a long night of research (or reading BGS), I shot him back some answers to his questions on the State of the ND Nation.
He had some pretty good questions for a guy who went to school in East Lansing.
If you’re so inclined, and want to find another article where I tout the legitimacy of Mister Michael Floyd, give it a read.
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Florida State 111
- Five things we learned: Florida State 31, Notre Dame 27 159
- Pregame Six Pack: Showdown with the Seminoles 90
- And in that corner… The Florida State Seminoles 31
- DaVaris Daniels done at Notre Dame 71
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. North Carolina 71