Sep 18, 2009, 10:00 AM EST
Well, for some reason he found me reliable enough to talk intelligently about Notre Dame football. (He obviously didn’t see last week’s live blog.) After a long night of research (or reading BGS), I shot him back some answers to his questions on the State of the ND Nation.
He had some pretty good questions for a guy who went to school in East Lansing.
If you’re so inclined, and want to find another article where I tout the legitimacy of Mister Michael Floyd, give it a read.
- Bob Diaco accepts the UConn head coaching job 3
- Stay or go? Stephon Tuitt has a big decision to make 17
- It’s official: Chuck Martin the new head coach at Miami (OH) 96
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Stanford 79
- Five things we learned: Stanford 27, Notre Dame 20 140
- Pregame Six Pack: Send off at Stanford 43