Sep 22, 2009, 4:26 PM EDT
Charlie Weis sat down for his Tuesday press conference this morning, and he immediately addressed the question on everybody’s mind. No, Jimmy Clausen doesn’t have a broken foot.
“The MRI came back negative other than the turf toe,” Weis said. “So rumors of him having a broken foot and being done for the year are incorrect.”
Other highlights from the session include Weis being completely straight up with where his team sits.
“We’re one play away from being 3-0, and we’re one play away from being 1-2.”
Take a look at the fine video work done by the guys upstairs.
- Running back Tony Jones Jr. commits to Irish 36
- Irish open spring: Five quick updates from BK 44
- Tracking fifth-year spots and the bumpy road to 85 scholarships 41
- Great on paper, rebuilt staff needs to hit the ground running 15
- Matt Hegarty will transfer for fifth year 31
- Spring solutions: Offensive Line 64