Sep 22, 2009, 4:26 PM EST
Charlie Weis sat down for his Tuesday press conference this morning, and he immediately addressed the question on everybody’s mind. No, Jimmy Clausen doesn’t have a broken foot.
“The MRI came back negative other than the turf toe,” Weis said. “So rumors of him having a broken foot and being done for the year are incorrect.”
Other highlights from the session include Weis being completely straight up with where his team sits.
“We’re one play away from being 3-0, and we’re one play away from being 1-2.”
Take a look at the fine video work done by the guys upstairs.
- Golson returns to the practice field 20
- Spring Solutions: Wide receivers and tight ends 23
- Cody Riggs officially joins the Irish 39
- Academic casualties proof that foundation at Notre Dame remains 120
- Irish succeed with 2014 class, even against the odds 121
- Notre Dame announces Campus Crossroads Project 39