Sep 22, 2009, 4:26 PM EST
Charlie Weis sat down for his Tuesday press conference this morning, and he immediately addressed the question on everybody’s mind. No, Jimmy Clausen doesn’t have a broken foot.
“The MRI came back negative other than the turf toe,” Weis said. “So rumors of him having a broken foot and being done for the year are incorrect.”
Other highlights from the session include Weis being completely straight up with where his team sits.
“We’re one play away from being 3-0, and we’re one play away from being 1-2.”
Take a look at the fine video work done by the guys upstairs.
- Five things we learned: Louisville 31, Notre Dame 28 178
- Pregame Six Pack: Battling Louisville in Senior sendoff 40
- After unexplainable loss, can Irish rally again? 94
- And in that corner… The Louisville Cardinal 52
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Northwestern 100
- Five things we learned: Northwestern 43, Notre Dame 40 233