Sep 22, 2009, 4:26 PM EDT
Charlie Weis sat down for his Tuesday press conference this morning, and he immediately addressed the question on everybody’s mind. No, Jimmy Clausen doesn’t have a broken foot.
“The MRI came back negative other than the turf toe,” Weis said. “So rumors of him having a broken foot and being done for the year are incorrect.”
Other highlights from the session include Weis being completely straight up with where his team sits.
“We’re one play away from being 3-0, and we’re one play away from being 1-2.”
Take a look at the fine video work done by the guys upstairs.
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- HBT: Canseco suspect in Vegas sexual assault
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- OlyTalk: Coach K will lead Team USA in Rio Games