Sep 23, 2009, 7:30 AM EDT
After coming out crisp in the opening game against Nevada, the Irish have shot themselves in the foot the past two games with penalties, late hits, and sloppy play. The guys upstairs took a look at the penalties against Michigan State, including one play where the Irish had at least 14 guys on the field on defense.
(Rumor has it they still couldn’t get to the quarterback… I kid, I kid…)
Our video-wizards broke down for us all 11 penalties for 99 yards. Hopefully the offending parties will take notice and correct the problems before Purdue on Saturday.
- VanGorder finds perfect fit at Notre Dame 34
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Bye week 45
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Florida State 111
- Five things we learned: Florida State 31, Notre Dame 27 159
- Pregame Six Pack: Showdown with the Seminoles 90
- And in that corner… The Florida State Seminoles 31