Sep 23, 2009, 7:30 AM EST
After coming out crisp in the opening game against Nevada, the Irish have shot themselves in the foot the past two games with penalties, late hits, and sloppy play. The guys upstairs took a look at the penalties against Michigan State, including one play where the Irish had at least 14 guys on the field on defense.
(Rumor has it they still couldn’t get to the quarterback… I kid, I kid…)
Our video-wizards broke down for us all 11 penalties for 99 yards. Hopefully the offending parties will take notice and correct the problems before Purdue on Saturday.
- It’s official: Chuck Martin the new head coach at Miami (OH) 76
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Stanford 78
- Five things we learned: Stanford 27, Notre Dame 20 140
- Pregame Six Pack: Send off at Stanford 43
- And in that corner… The Stanford Cardinal 54
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. BYU 45