Sep 23, 2009, 7:30 AM EST
After coming out crisp in the opening game against Nevada, the Irish have shot themselves in the foot the past two games with penalties, late hits, and sloppy play. The guys upstairs took a look at the penalties against Michigan State, including one play where the Irish had at least 14 guys on the field on defense.
(Rumor has it they still couldn’t get to the quarterback… I kid, I kid…)
Our video-wizards broke down for us all 11 penalties for 99 yards. Hopefully the offending parties will take notice and correct the problems before Purdue on Saturday.
- Five things we learned: Louisville 31, Notre Dame 28 178
- Pregame Six Pack: Battling Louisville in Senior sendoff 40
- After unexplainable loss, can Irish rally again? 94
- And in that corner… The Louisville Cardinal 52
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Northwestern 100
- Five things we learned: Northwestern 43, Notre Dame 40 233