Sep 23, 2009, 7:30 AM EDT
After coming out crisp in the opening game against Nevada, the Irish have shot themselves in the foot the past two games with penalties, late hits, and sloppy play. The guys upstairs took a look at the penalties against Michigan State, including one play where the Irish had at least 14 guys on the field on defense.
(Rumor has it they still couldn’t get to the quarterback… I kid, I kid…)
Our video-wizards broke down for us all 11 penalties for 99 yards. Hopefully the offending parties will take notice and correct the problems before Purdue on Saturday.
- The good, the bad and the ugly: The 86th annual Blue-Gold game 0
- Five things we learned: Gold 36, Blue 34 76
- Pregame Six Pack: Finishing spring practice strong 3
- Even without guarantee, Kelly expects Golson to return next season 107
- Grace opens up about the long road back 44
- Irish QB battle with (understandably) head into fall camp 12