Sep 23, 2009, 5:00 PM EDT
By popular demand, we’ve got Armando Allen running the show in the Wildcat. The Irish had two touchdowns out of the formation against Michigan State, one a really well blocked run by Allen, and the other a perfectly executed pass from Allen to Robby Parris.
The video guys do a great job of dissecting just why these plays worked. Xs and Os at their finest.
- Golson returns to the practice field 20
- Spring Solutions: Wide receivers and tight ends 23
- Cody Riggs officially joins the Irish 39
- Academic casualties proof that foundation at Notre Dame remains 120
- Irish succeed with 2014 class, even against the odds 121
- Notre Dame announces Campus Crossroads Project 39