Sep 23, 2009, 5:00 PM EDT
By popular demand, we’ve got Armando Allen running the show in the Wildcat. The Irish had two touchdowns out of the formation against Michigan State, one a really well blocked run by Allen, and the other a perfectly executed pass from Allen to Robby Parris.
The video guys do a great job of dissecting just why these plays worked. Xs and Os at their finest.
- After high-profile academic mistakes, Notre Dame wisely examining new options 31
- Everett Golson transferring to Florida State 103
- KeiVarae Russell’s Return (or the greatest story we’re not talking about) 31
- Five things we’ve learned: Analyzing Everett Golson’s departure 125
- It’s official: Everett Golson will transfer (UPDATED) 171
- ESPN Report: Golson plans to transfer 18