Sep 23, 2009, 5:00 PM EDT
By popular demand, we’ve got Armando Allen running the show in the Wildcat. The Irish had two touchdowns out of the formation against Michigan State, one a really well blocked run by Allen, and the other a perfectly executed pass from Allen to Robby Parris.
The video guys do a great job of dissecting just why these plays worked. Xs and Os at their finest.
- The good, the bad and the ugly: The 86th annual Blue-Gold game 60
- Five things we learned: Gold 36, Blue 34 76
- Pregame Six Pack: Finishing spring practice strong 3
- Even without guarantee, Kelly expects Golson to return next season 107
- Grace opens up about the long road back 44
- Irish QB battle with (understandably) head into fall camp 12