Sep 26, 2009, 1:30 PM EDT
The worst part about night games is the wait.
Tonight’s questions also present opportunities for Notre Dame:
Will Duval Kamara, Robby Parris, Shaq Evans, or John Goodman emerge?
Can Jonas Gray carry the weight for the running attack?
Will Jimmy Clausen be as effective without Michael Floyd and with a turf toe injury?
Can the Irish win in the unfriendly confines of Ross-Ade Stadium?
Will the Irish get out of their own way and play clean and smart football?
As the Irish enter the second quarter of their season, Charlie Weis and his players need to make the proper adjustments to fix some of their glaring ailments.
- Notre Dame’s post-spring depth chart: Offense 30
- The good, the bad, the ugly: 85th Blue-Gold game 73
- Five things we learned: 85th annual Blue-Gold game 66
- Pregame Six Pack: 85th annual Blue-Gold game 19
- Blue-Gold game: Ten Irish players to watch 26
- Establishing expectations for Brian VanGorder’s defense 37