Sep 26, 2009, 1:30 PM EDT
The worst part about night games is the wait.
Tonight’s questions also present opportunities for Notre Dame:
Will Duval Kamara, Robby Parris, Shaq Evans, or John Goodman emerge?
Can Jonas Gray carry the weight for the running attack?
Will Jimmy Clausen be as effective without Michael Floyd and with a turf toe injury?
Can the Irish win in the unfriendly confines of Ross-Ade Stadium?
Will the Irish get out of their own way and play clean and smart football?
As the Irish enter the second quarter of their season, Charlie Weis and his players need to make the proper adjustments to fix some of their glaring ailments.
- The good, the bad and the ugly: The 86th annual Blue-Gold game 60
- Five things we learned: Gold 36, Blue 34 76
- Pregame Six Pack: Finishing spring practice strong 3
- Even without guarantee, Kelly expects Golson to return next season 107
- Grace opens up about the long road back 44
- Irish QB battle with (understandably) head into fall camp 12