Sep 27, 2009, 11:00 PM EDT
Here’s what he said (emphasis mine):
Even when we did stop them on 3rd down, I knew we couldn’t
do it on fourth down. We’re Purdue. It does not work out that way for
us. The last time we won a close game with a critical late fourth down
stop was Wake Forest in 2003.
College football… It tears at the soul.
- The good, the bad and the ugly: The 86th annual Blue-Gold game 60
- Five things we learned: Gold 36, Blue 34 76
- Pregame Six Pack: Finishing spring practice strong 3
- Even without guarantee, Kelly expects Golson to return next season 107
- Grace opens up about the long road back 44
- Irish QB battle with (understandably) head into fall camp 12