Oct 3, 2009, 1:00 PM EST
It’s cloudy and cool in South Bend right now, and we’re just about two-and-a-half hours away from kickoff. Just a reminder that, as always, we’ll be live-blogging the action, so bring your questions, comments, doomsday optimism, and anything else you want to share as I give myself carpal-tunnel trying to break my own record for updates during a football game.
If you’re looking for inspiration, check out four-year-old Josh Rizzo doing his best Herb Brooks impression. Substitute the word football for hockey, and Huskies for Soviets, and we might really have something.
- It’s official: Chuck Martin the new head coach at Miami (OH) 96
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Stanford 79
- Five things we learned: Stanford 27, Notre Dame 20 140
- Pregame Six Pack: Send off at Stanford 43
- And in that corner… The Stanford Cardinal 54
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. BYU 45