Oct 3, 2009, 1:00 PM EDT
It’s cloudy and cool in South Bend right now, and we’re just about two-and-a-half hours away from kickoff. Just a reminder that, as always, we’ll be live-blogging the action, so bring your questions, comments, doomsday optimism, and anything else you want to share as I give myself carpal-tunnel trying to break my own record for updates during a football game.
If you’re looking for inspiration, check out four-year-old Josh Rizzo doing his best Herb Brooks impression. Substitute the word football for hockey, and Huskies for Soviets, and we might really have something.
- The good, the bad and the ugly: The 86th annual Blue-Gold game 60
- Five things we learned: Gold 36, Blue 34 76
- Pregame Six Pack: Finishing spring practice strong 3
- Even without guarantee, Kelly expects Golson to return next season 107
- Grace opens up about the long road back 44
- Irish QB battle with (understandably) head into fall camp 12