Oct 4, 2009, 8:19 PM EDT
Here’s the second quarter cut-down. Highlights (or lowlights) include Clausen’s lateral/failed screenpass, some Nick Tausch field goals, and an incredible scramble, throw, catch, and run by JC and Golden Tate. An hour of your life condensed to 11 minutes and 48 seconds.
- The good, the bad, the ugly: 85th Blue-Gold game 67
- Five things we learned: 85th annual Blue-Gold game 64
- Pregame Six Pack: 85th annual Blue-Gold game 19
- Blue-Gold game: Ten Irish players to watch 26
- Establishing expectations for Brian VanGorder’s defense 37
- Kelly rolls the dice again with position switches 61