Oct 4, 2009, 8:19 PM EDT
Here’s the second quarter cut-down. Highlights (or lowlights) include Clausen’s lateral/failed screenpass, some Nick Tausch field goals, and an incredible scramble, throw, catch, and run by JC and Golden Tate. An hour of your life condensed to 11 minutes and 48 seconds.
- Golson returns to the practice field 20
- Spring Solutions: Wide receivers and tight ends 23
- Cody Riggs officially joins the Irish 39
- Academic casualties proof that foundation at Notre Dame remains 120
- Irish succeed with 2014 class, even against the odds 121
- Notre Dame announces Campus Crossroads Project 39