Oct 4, 2009, 8:19 PM EDT
Here’s the second quarter cut-down. Highlights (or lowlights) include Clausen’s lateral/failed screenpass, some Nick Tausch field goals, and an incredible scramble, throw, catch, and run by JC and Golden Tate. An hour of your life condensed to 11 minutes and 48 seconds.
- Running back Tony Jones Jr. commits to Irish 36
- Irish open spring: Five quick updates from BK 44
- Tracking fifth-year spots and the bumpy road to 85 scholarships 38
- Great on paper, rebuilt staff needs to hit the ground running 15
- Matt Hegarty will transfer for fifth year 31
- Spring solutions: Offensive Line 64