Oct 4, 2009, 8:19 PM EDT
Here’s the second quarter cut-down. Highlights (or lowlights) include Clausen’s lateral/failed screenpass, some Nick Tausch field goals, and an incredible scramble, throw, catch, and run by JC and Golden Tate. An hour of your life condensed to 11 minutes and 48 seconds.
- The good, bad and ugly: Notre Dame vs. Rice 66
- Five things we learned: Notre Dame 48, Rice 17 109
- Pregame Six Pack: At long last, the season begins 26
- And in that corner… The Rice Owls 8
- Kelly names Collinsworth, Day, Martin and McDaniel captains 40
- Setting the bar: Expectations for the 2014 Irish 93