Oct 4, 2009, 8:19 PM EST
Here’s the second quarter cut-down. Highlights (or lowlights) include Clausen’s lateral/failed screenpass, some Nick Tausch field goals, and an incredible scramble, throw, catch, and run by JC and Golden Tate. An hour of your life condensed to 11 minutes and 48 seconds.
- Pregame Six Pack: The present and future of a key rivalry 0
- And in that corner… The USC Trojans 42
- Secondary depth chart reaches red-line status 14
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Louisville 96
- Five things we learned: Louisville 31, Notre Dame 28 246
- Pregame Six Pack: Battling Louisville in Senior sendoff 40