Oct 5, 2009, 8:00 PM EST
Just looking at the two coaches, you can see how emotionally drained they are. Here are the post-game comments of both Charlie Weis and Steve Sarkisian. Say this for Sark, he’s an incredibly classy guy.
There has been quite a bit of rumbling on the internet and amongst Washington fans that feel like the referees robbed them of a victory Saturday. Notre Dame fans feel the same way, which I think goes to show you how close of a football game this was.
Either way, it was a classic non-conference match-up. While people may take shots at the “light” schedule Notre Dame plays, games like this are hardly possible if you schedule D-1AA or directional cream puffs.
- Golson returns to the practice field 20
- Spring Solutions: Wide receivers and tight ends 23
- Cody Riggs officially joins the Irish 39
- Academic casualties proof that foundation at Notre Dame remains 120
- Irish succeed with 2014 class, even against the odds 121
- Notre Dame announces Campus Crossroads Project 39