Oct 16, 2009, 9:00 AM EDT
As you read this, I’m sitting on a plane on my way to South Bend for the big weekend.
(Full disclosure: I’m writing this well past my bedtime, as I make final preparations for the big weekend. Thanks to the magical power of time-delayed postings, I can write this without depending on American Airlines to supply wifi on their flights.)
I’ll try to snap pictures, and as always, I’lll be live-blogging the game. And for those of you who have followed along, you can open a separate internet window and following the live streaming video from the game as well.
It’s my first football game at Notre Dame Stadium since an infamous game in 2005 that we’re no longer talking about. (I think I’m almost fully recovered…) From all the emails and texts that I’ve gotten, this game is probably the most highly anticipated since that game, and I think everyone feels like there’s something magic in the air.
I’ll try my best to capture some of the sights and sounds of campus for all of you that can’t be there, and here’s hoping that the game lives up to everyone’s lofty expectations.
Check back all weekend for more coverage.
- It’s still way too early, but Notre Dame’s path is open to CFB Playoff 129
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Purdue 61
- Five things we learned: Notre Dame 30, Purdue 14 81
- Pregame Six Pack: An all Hoosiers Shamrock Series 39
- And in that corner… The Purdue Boilermakers 41
- Even after shutout, Irish hope best is yet to come for young D 69