Oct 16, 2009, 9:00 AM EDT
As you read this, I’m sitting on a plane on my way to South Bend for the big weekend.
(Full disclosure: I’m writing this well past my bedtime, as I make final preparations for the big weekend. Thanks to the magical power of time-delayed postings, I can write this without depending on American Airlines to supply wifi on their flights.)
I’ll try to snap pictures, and as always, I’lll be live-blogging the game. And for those of you who have followed along, you can open a separate internet window and following the live streaming video from the game as well.
It’s my first football game at Notre Dame Stadium since an infamous game in 2005 that we’re no longer talking about. (I think I’m almost fully recovered…) From all the emails and texts that I’ve gotten, this game is probably the most highly anticipated since that game, and I think everyone feels like there’s something magic in the air.
I’ll try my best to capture some of the sights and sounds of campus for all of you that can’t be there, and here’s hoping that the game lives up to everyone’s lofty expectations.
Check back all weekend for more coverage.
- The good, the bad and the ugly: The 86th annual Blue-Gold game 60
- Five things we learned: Gold 36, Blue 34 76
- Pregame Six Pack: Finishing spring practice strong 3
- Even without guarantee, Kelly expects Golson to return next season 107
- Grace opens up about the long road back 44
- Irish QB battle with (understandably) head into fall camp 12