Oct 17, 2009, 11:00 AM EDT
Just arrived and found a bench to log a quick report. Campus is alive, and as was expected, it’s perfectly clear outside, but it certainly isn’t warm.
The leaves have started to change, and the scene is perfectly set for the game. I’m hoping to get down to the field and get you guys a report on the length of the grass, because (of course) that’s been a big story on the USC side of things. It’s actually been shocking to see how big of a deal the grass angle was played up, if you didn’t know any better you’d have thought that the field in 2005 was knee-high corn.
It’s a great time to see old friends and catch up, but I think everybody is more than a little nervous about the game.
T minus 4.5 hours…
- It’s still way too early, but Notre Dame’s path is open to CFB Playoff 0
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Purdue 35
- Five things we learned: Notre Dame 30, Purdue 14 76
- Pregame Six Pack: An all Hoosiers Shamrock Series 39
- And in that corner… The Purdue Boilermakers 41
- Even after shutout, Irish hope best is yet to come for young D 69