Oct 17, 2009, 3:16 PM EDT
I figured this was worth sharing, since the length of the grass seems to be a topic much enjoyed by a few people in the Trojan camp. Here’s a quick look at Little Charlie Weis’s Adidas on the grass today.
Needless to say, the length of the grass isn’t going to be an issue today.
T minus15 minutes…
- The good, bad and ugly: Notre Dame vs. Rice 47
- Five things we learned: Notre Dame 48, Rice 17 108
- Pregame Six Pack: At long last, the season begins 26
- And in that corner… The Rice Owls 8
- Kelly names Collinsworth, Day, Martin and McDaniel captains 40
- Setting the bar: Expectations for the 2014 Irish 93