Oct 17, 2009, 3:16 PM EDT
I figured this was worth sharing, since the length of the grass seems to be a topic much enjoyed by a few people in the Trojan camp. Here’s a quick look at Little Charlie Weis’s Adidas on the grass today.
Needless to say, the length of the grass isn’t going to be an issue today.
T minus15 minutes…
- The good, the bad and the ugly: The 86th annual Blue-Gold game 60
- Five things we learned: Gold 36, Blue 34 76
- Pregame Six Pack: Finishing spring practice strong 3
- Even without guarantee, Kelly expects Golson to return next season 107
- Grace opens up about the long road back 44
- Irish QB battle with (understandably) head into fall camp 12