Oct 17, 2009, 3:16 PM EDT
I figured this was worth sharing, since the length of the grass seems to be a topic much enjoyed by a few people in the Trojan camp. Here’s a quick look at Little Charlie Weis’s Adidas on the grass today.
Needless to say, the length of the grass isn’t going to be an issue today.
T minus15 minutes…
- It’s still way too early, but Notre Dame’s path is open to CFB Playoff 129
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Purdue 61
- Five things we learned: Notre Dame 30, Purdue 14 81
- Pregame Six Pack: An all Hoosiers Shamrock Series 39
- And in that corner… The Purdue Boilermakers 41
- Even after shutout, Irish hope best is yet to come for young D 69