Oct 17, 2009, 3:16 PM EDT
I figured this was worth sharing, since the length of the grass seems to be a topic much enjoyed by a few people in the Trojan camp. Here’s a quick look at Little Charlie Weis’s Adidas on the grass today.
Needless to say, the length of the grass isn’t going to be an issue today.
T minus15 minutes…
- Running back Tony Jones Jr. commits to Irish 36
- Irish open spring: Five quick updates from BK 44
- Tracking fifth-year spots and the bumpy road to 85 scholarships 41
- Great on paper, rebuilt staff needs to hit the ground running 15
- Matt Hegarty will transfer for fifth year 31
- Spring solutions: Offensive Line 64