Oct 17, 2009, 3:16 PM EDT
I figured this was worth sharing, since the length of the grass seems to be a topic much enjoyed by a few people in the Trojan camp. Here’s a quick look at Little Charlie Weis’s Adidas on the grass today.
Needless to say, the length of the grass isn’t going to be an issue today.
T minus15 minutes…
- Golson returns to the practice field 20
- Spring Solutions: Wide receivers and tight ends 23
- Cody Riggs officially joins the Irish 39
- Academic casualties proof that foundation at Notre Dame remains 120
- Irish succeed with 2014 class, even against the odds 121
- Notre Dame announces Campus Crossroads Project 39