Oct 17, 2009, 3:09 PM EDT
Okay, I understand that we’ve been told that (Mister) Michael Floyd won’t be available to play until Navy or Pitt or sometime in November, but I was just down on the field watching warm-ups and #3 was running around pretty good, with cleats laced up and catching passes. He certainly had the look of a guy ready to do battle, not of someone that was sitting out for another two weeks.
Don’t believe me? Here’s a snapshot courtesy of my handy digital camera.
The Irish just ran through some individual and team drills before heading to the locker room, and while Floyd wasn’t participating, he was dressed and in full uniform.
What that means? I have no idea. But it certainly adds a few more amps to an otherwise electric environment.
- Golson returns to the practice field 20
- Spring Solutions: Wide receivers and tight ends 23
- Cody Riggs officially joins the Irish 39
- Academic casualties proof that foundation at Notre Dame remains 120
- Irish succeed with 2014 class, even against the odds 121
- Notre Dame announces Campus Crossroads Project 39