Oct 17, 2009, 3:09 PM EDT
Okay, I understand that we’ve been told that (Mister) Michael Floyd won’t be available to play until Navy or Pitt or sometime in November, but I was just down on the field watching warm-ups and #3 was running around pretty good, with cleats laced up and catching passes. He certainly had the look of a guy ready to do battle, not of someone that was sitting out for another two weeks.
Don’t believe me? Here’s a snapshot courtesy of my handy digital camera.
The Irish just ran through some individual and team drills before heading to the locker room, and while Floyd wasn’t participating, he was dressed and in full uniform.
What that means? I have no idea. But it certainly adds a few more amps to an otherwise electric environment.
- Pregame Six Pack: Finishing spring practice strong 3
- Even without guarantee, Kelly expects Golson to return next season 107
- Grace opens up about the long road back 44
- Irish QB battle with (understandably) head into fall camp 12
- In a time of change, Denbrock a constant 35
- How does Will Fuller follow up his monster 2014 season? 33