Oct 17, 2009, 3:09 PM EST
Okay, I understand that we’ve been told that (Mister) Michael Floyd won’t be available to play until Navy or Pitt or sometime in November, but I was just down on the field watching warm-ups and #3 was running around pretty good, with cleats laced up and catching passes. He certainly had the look of a guy ready to do battle, not of someone that was sitting out for another two weeks.
Don’t believe me? Here’s a snapshot courtesy of my handy digital camera.
The Irish just ran through some individual and team drills before heading to the locker room, and while Floyd wasn’t participating, he was dressed and in full uniform.
What that means? I have no idea. But it certainly adds a few more amps to an otherwise electric environment.
- It’s official: Chuck Martin the new head coach at Miami (OH) 96
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Stanford 79
- Five things we learned: Stanford 27, Notre Dame 20 140
- Pregame Six Pack: Send off at Stanford 43
- And in that corner… The Stanford Cardinal 55
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. BYU 45