Oct 21, 2009, 10:30 AM EDT
You know it’s getting close to his return when Charlie and company have Michael Floyd getting some media time. While Floyd downplays his pregame workouts, I can assure you that seeing first hand the way he was warming up, it certainly wasn’t a “joke.”
That’d be like saying that Kevin Garnett is really joking when he stalks around the basketball court looking like a genetically programmed cyborg.
Here’s what Mister Michael Floyd said:
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PHT: Kings defend home ice, up 3-2 | Highlights
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?