Oct 24, 2009, 12:30 PM EDT
We’re three hours away from kickoff, and the big question has to be “does Notre Dame show up or come out flat?” I fully expect Coach Weis to have a say in that, and if the conditions make it possible, the Irish should open up with some offensive fireworks. Whatever the case, if there’s one thing the Irish can’t afford, it’s waiting to see what Boston College team shows up.
(Let’s just get it out of the way, expect a very game opponent…)
I’m not in South Bend to give you live weather updates, but it looks like a nasty weather forecast (or good old fashion football weather) that both teams will have to deal with. That most likely means a sloppy track, a chance to run the football, and a focus on holding onto the football.
I’ll be back here at 3:30 EST for the live chat, and here’s hoping the Irish find a way to win a game comfortably…
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead