Oct 24, 2009, 12:30 PM EDT
We’re three hours away from kickoff, and the big question has to be “does Notre Dame show up or come out flat?” I fully expect Coach Weis to have a say in that, and if the conditions make it possible, the Irish should open up with some offensive fireworks. Whatever the case, if there’s one thing the Irish can’t afford, it’s waiting to see what Boston College team shows up.
(Let’s just get it out of the way, expect a very game opponent…)
I’m not in South Bend to give you live weather updates, but it looks like a nasty weather forecast (or good old fashion football weather) that both teams will have to deal with. That most likely means a sloppy track, a chance to run the football, and a focus on holding onto the football.
I’ll be back here at 3:30 EST for the live chat, and here’s hoping the Irish find a way to win a game comfortably…
- The good, the bad, the ugly: 85th Blue-Gold game 67
- Five things we learned: 85th annual Blue-Gold game 64
- Pregame Six Pack: 85th annual Blue-Gold game 19
- Blue-Gold game: Ten Irish players to watch 26
- Establishing expectations for Brian VanGorder’s defense 37
- Kelly rolls the dice again with position switches 61