Oct 24, 2009, 12:30 PM EST
We’re three hours away from kickoff, and the big question has to be “does Notre Dame show up or come out flat?” I fully expect Coach Weis to have a say in that, and if the conditions make it possible, the Irish should open up with some offensive fireworks. Whatever the case, if there’s one thing the Irish can’t afford, it’s waiting to see what Boston College team shows up.
(Let’s just get it out of the way, expect a very game opponent…)
I’m not in South Bend to give you live weather updates, but it looks like a nasty weather forecast (or good old fashion football weather) that both teams will have to deal with. That most likely means a sloppy track, a chance to run the football, and a focus on holding onto the football.
I’ll be back here at 3:30 EST for the live chat, and here’s hoping the Irish find a way to win a game comfortably…
- It’s official: Golson returns to Notre Dame 59
- Bob Diaco accepts the UConn head coaching job 117
- Stay or go? Stephon Tuitt has a big decision to make 40
- It’s official: Chuck Martin the new head coach at Miami (OH) 96
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Stanford 79
- Five things we learned: Stanford 27, Notre Dame 20 140