Nov 3, 2009, 12:07 PM EDT
Word just broke from Charlie Weis’ press conference. Dayne Crist is done for the season, out 4-6 months with a torn ACL.
Michael Floyd is back full go, officially returned from his broken collarbone. With Crist out, John Goodman moves into the #3 slot of quarterback, and will start that transition today at practice.
More to come later, but a mix of good and bad news for the Irish.
- VanGorder finds perfect fit at Notre Dame 4
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Bye week 39
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Florida State 111
- Five things we learned: Florida State 31, Notre Dame 27 159
- Pregame Six Pack: Showdown with the Seminoles 90
- And in that corner… The Florida State Seminoles 31