Nov 3, 2009, 12:07 PM EDT
Word just broke from Charlie Weis’ press conference. Dayne Crist is done for the season, out 4-6 months with a torn ACL.
Michael Floyd is back full go, officially returned from his broken collarbone. With Crist out, John Goodman moves into the #3 slot of quarterback, and will start that transition today at practice.
More to come later, but a mix of good and bad news for the Irish.
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Pats' Hernandez questioned in murder case
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut