Nov 3, 2009, 12:07 PM EDT
Word just broke from Charlie Weis’ press conference. Dayne Crist is done for the season, out 4-6 months with a torn ACL.
Michael Floyd is back full go, officially returned from his broken collarbone. With Crist out, John Goodman moves into the #3 slot of quarterback, and will start that transition today at practice.
More to come later, but a mix of good and bad news for the Irish.
- Kelly rolls the dice again with position switches 0
- Golson returns to the practice field 20
- Spring Solutions: Wide receivers and tight ends 23
- Cody Riggs officially joins the Irish 39
- Academic casualties proof that foundation at Notre Dame remains 120
- Irish succeed with 2014 class, even against the odds 121