Nov 3, 2009, 12:07 PM EDT
Word just broke from Charlie Weis’ press conference. Dayne Crist is done for the season, out 4-6 months with a torn ACL.
Michael Floyd is back full go, officially returned from his broken collarbone. With Crist out, John Goodman moves into the #3 slot of quarterback, and will start that transition today at practice.
More to come later, but a mix of good and bad news for the Irish.
- And in that corner… The Rice Owls 6
- Kelly names Collinsworth, Day, Martin and McDaniel captains 38
- Setting the bar: Expectations for the 2014 Irish 90
- Irish A-to-Z: Jaylon Smith 15
- With all eyes watching, a dig for truth begins at Notre Dame 132
- Academic misconduct investigation underway at Notre Dame 58