Nov 7, 2009, 1:00 PM EST
… Get ready for another live-blog coming soon, as Notre Dame prepares to take on Navy. It’s a beautiful day in South Bend (and in St. Paul, MN where I’m reporting live from).
A quick update from the early games shows Texas struggling with UCF, leading only 7-3 in the second quarter. Iowa continues their high-wire act, trailing Northwestern 14-10, and losing Ricky Stanzi to an ankle injury. Pitt leads Syracuse 6-3 as halftime approaches, Miami and Virginia combine for 27 points in the first quarter, and Wisconsin leads Indiana 17-7 with five minutes left in the first half.
It’ll be great to see Michael Floyd back on the field for the Irish, and see what Charlie decides to do with his full allotment of toys. I suspect he’ll remind the guys about the late game collapse last year, and I expect the Irish to go out, take care of business, and not take their foot off the gas.
- Bob Diaco accepts the UConn head coaching job 90
- Stay or go? Stephon Tuitt has a big decision to make 39
- It’s official: Chuck Martin the new head coach at Miami (OH) 96
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Stanford 79
- Five things we learned: Stanford 27, Notre Dame 20 140
- Pregame Six Pack: Send off at Stanford 43