Nov 10, 2009, 12:10 PM EDT
Charlie Weis just announced that Kyle Rudolph will be out for the rest of the regular season. Rudolph’s injury isn’t a broken collarbone, but some type of muscle injury to the shoulder. There’s a chance that he’ll be back for Stanford, but Weis thinks it’s doubtful.
Mike Ragone will replace Rudolph in the starting lineup and Bobby Burger will be the primary backup. This is a tough break for the Irish offense, and continues a string of bad luck for the Irish at the tight end position.
More to come when the press conference finishes…
- VanGorder finds perfect fit at Notre Dame 19
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Bye week 42
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Florida State 111
- Five things we learned: Florida State 31, Notre Dame 27 159
- Pregame Six Pack: Showdown with the Seminoles 90
- And in that corner… The Florida State Seminoles 31