Nov 17, 2009, 1:38 PM EDT
For those expecting fireworks during Charlie Weis’ standard Tuesday press conference, they were disappointed. With Weis’ Sunday press conference canceled Sunday, he took the first segment of the presser to answer questions regarding the Pitt game then moved straight on to UConn.
Still, the most interesting bit from the press conference came when he asked about any decision made regarding his future.
“I don’t think that any decision has been made, because I probably would know,” Weis said. “And I don’t know. That being said, it’s full speed ahead. Full spead ahead to UConn, full speed ahead to Stanford, full speed ahead to recruiting.”
This seems to mesh with the comments out of athletic director Jack Swarbrick, who said he’ll evaluate the program after the season.
Looks like we’ve got two more solid weeks of this speculation. (Fun times!)
I’ll have more thoughts on the press conference later this afternoon…
- With all eyes watching, a dig for truth begins at Notre Dame 132
- Academic misconduct investigation underway at Notre Dame 58
- Multiple Reports: Notre Dame set to suspend four players for season 130
- Ready or Not: Young Irish defenders making moves 82
- Kelly names Golson starting quarterback 78
- Irish A-to-Z: Max Redfield 56
- With all eyes watching, a dig for truth begins at Notre Dame (132)
- Kelly addresses academic investigation (131)
- Multiple Reports: Notre Dame set to suspend four players for season (130)
- Phillip Daniels feels confident son DaVaris will be cleared (95)
- Ready or Not: Young Irish defenders making moves (82)