Dec 18, 2009, 5:29 PM EDT
It looks like another Charlie Weis recruit is up for grabs.
Toney Hurd, a cornerback from Missouri City, Texas, that committed to Weis and the Irish when Notre Dame visited Texas for its home game against Washington State, has reopened his recruiting. According to ESPN, Hurd is still considering Texas A&M, Oklahoma State, and LSU.
I’ve read conflicting reports about whether or not he’s talked with new head coach Brian Kelly, so it remains to be seen if the Irish can keep Hurd in the fold.
- With all eyes watching, a dig for truth begins at Notre Dame 132
- Academic misconduct investigation underway at Notre Dame 58
- Multiple Reports: Notre Dame set to suspend four players for season 130
- Ready or Not: Young Irish defenders making moves 82
- Kelly names Golson starting quarterback 78
- Irish A-to-Z: Max Redfield 56