Dec 18, 2009, 5:29 PM EDT
It looks like another Charlie Weis recruit is up for grabs.
Toney Hurd, a cornerback from Missouri City, Texas, that committed to Weis and the Irish when Notre Dame visited Texas for its home game against Washington State, has reopened his recruiting. According to ESPN, Hurd is still considering Texas A&M, Oklahoma State, and LSU.
I’ve read conflicting reports about whether or not he’s talked with new head coach Brian Kelly, so it remains to be seen if the Irish can keep Hurd in the fold.
- Golson returns to the practice field 20
- Spring Solutions: Wide receivers and tight ends 23
- Cody Riggs officially joins the Irish 39
- Academic casualties proof that foundation at Notre Dame remains 120
- Irish succeed with 2014 class, even against the odds 121
- Notre Dame announces Campus Crossroads Project 39