Dec 18, 2009, 5:29 PM EDT
It looks like another Charlie Weis recruit is up for grabs.
Toney Hurd, a cornerback from Missouri City, Texas, that committed to Weis and the Irish when Notre Dame visited Texas for its home game against Washington State, has reopened his recruiting. According to ESPN, Hurd is still considering Texas A&M, Oklahoma State, and LSU.
I’ve read conflicting reports about whether or not he’s talked with new head coach Brian Kelly, so it remains to be seen if the Irish can keep Hurd in the fold.
- It’s still way too early, but Notre Dame’s path is open to CFB Playoff 119
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Purdue 61
- Five things we learned: Notre Dame 30, Purdue 14 81
- Pregame Six Pack: An all Hoosiers Shamrock Series 39
- And in that corner… The Purdue Boilermakers 41
- Even after shutout, Irish hope best is yet to come for young D 69