Kelly tweets coaching staff is complete

Jan 10, 2010, 6:48 PM EDT

For those waiting for Brian Kelly to name the final three coaches on his coaching staff, expect an announcement out of Kelly and the Sports Information Department soon. That’s because early Sunday afternoon, Kelly tweeted, “Finished putting together staff and couldn’t be more pleased.”

It’s been widely assumed that former Kansas offensive coordinator Ed Warinner will be named offensive line coach, Wisconsin secondary coach Kerry Cooks will shift to coaching linebackers at Notre Dame, and Cincinnati running backs coach Tim Hinton likely joining as special teams coach.

Kelly is speaking at American Football Coaches Association Convention on Monday in Orlando, and hopefully spends some time in Florida talking to in-state recruits. While the announcement might not come Monday, hopefully Kelly’s tweet means that contracts are finalized and NCAA clearances are finished, and the entire coaching staff can be on the road in these final three weeks.

1. Karissa Weatherford - Jan 12, 2010 at 3:20 PM

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I enjoy seeing websites that understand the value of providing a prime resource for free. I truly loved reading your post. Thanks!

2. Garmin 305 reviews - Jan 13, 2010 at 4:13 AM

I just wanted to add a comment here to say thanks for you very nice ideas. Blogs are troublesome to run and time consuming therefore I appreciate when I see well writen material. Your time is not going to waste with your posts. Thanks so much and carry on You will defintely reach your goals! have a great day!

3. Terrance Lauffer - Jan 14, 2010 at 6:19 PM

Aw, this was a really quality post. In theory I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real effort to make a good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and never seem to get something done.

4. Legal Sounds - Jan 15, 2010 at 12:55 PM

I know this is really boring and you are skipping to the next comment, but I just wanted to throw you a big thanks – you cleared up some things for me!

5. Jake - Jan 15, 2010 at 8:01 PM

Keith dos a fantastic job running this blog. I know most of us take it for granted but this requires a lot of work and effort. He deserves a big SHOUT OUT!
    Thanks Keith for giving us this forun.
    Jake

6. billiga webbhotell - Jan 22, 2010 at 12:48 PM

I m really impressed with your work. I m glad to have read this article. It was a great way of putting forward your ideas on this subject…… I m relieved to find such good work after going through such pains in searching for the appropriate matter for my project……. Congratulations.

7. Sports headlines - Feb 3, 2010 at 4:30 PM