Jan 31, 2010, 3:47 PM EST
Word is coming off campus that Brian Kelly and staff reeled in three more recruits this weekend, adding former Cincinnati commit Luke Massa at quarterback, quarterback/athlete Derek Roback, who had planned to play at Toledo, and tight end/defensive end prospect Bruce Heggie.
Massa is high school teammates with offensive line target Matt James, which bodes well for the Irish’s pursuit of the blue-chipper, who was also on campus this weekend.
None of these guys are the types of players that will move Notre Dame up the recruiting rankings, but fill some needs and bulk up the class to 20 commits with just three days to go.
More to come as word continues to break…
- Bob Diaco accepts the UConn head coaching job 3
- Stay or go? Stephon Tuitt has a big decision to make 17
- It’s official: Chuck Martin the new head coach at Miami (OH) 96
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Stanford 79
- Five things we learned: Stanford 27, Notre Dame 20 140
- Pregame Six Pack: Send off at Stanford 43