Jan 31, 2010, 3:47 PM EDT
Word is coming off campus that Brian Kelly and staff reeled in three more recruits this weekend, adding former Cincinnati commit Luke Massa at quarterback, quarterback/athlete Derek Roback, who had planned to play at Toledo, and tight end/defensive end prospect Bruce Heggie.
Massa is high school teammates with offensive line target Matt James, which bodes well for the Irish’s pursuit of the blue-chipper, who was also on campus this weekend.
None of these guys are the types of players that will move Notre Dame up the recruiting rankings, but fill some needs and bulk up the class to 20 commits with just three days to go.
More to come as word continues to break…
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Syracuse 48
- Five things we learned: Notre Dame 31, Syracuse 15 163
- Pregame Six Pack: Syracuse in the way of perfect September 41
- And in that corner… The Syracuse Orange 34
- It’s still way too early, but Notre Dame’s path is open to CFB Playoff 130
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Purdue 61