Jan 31, 2010, 3:47 PM EDT
Word is coming off campus that Brian Kelly and staff reeled in three more recruits this weekend, adding former Cincinnati commit Luke Massa at quarterback, quarterback/athlete Derek Roback, who had planned to play at Toledo, and tight end/defensive end prospect Bruce Heggie.
Massa is high school teammates with offensive line target Matt James, which bodes well for the Irish’s pursuit of the blue-chipper, who was also on campus this weekend.
None of these guys are the types of players that will move Notre Dame up the recruiting rankings, but fill some needs and bulk up the class to 20 commits with just three days to go.
More to come as word continues to break…
- Pregame Six Pack: Finishing spring practice strong 3
- Even without guarantee, Kelly expects Golson to return next season 107
- Grace opens up about the long road back 44
- Irish QB battle with (understandably) head into fall camp 12
- In a time of change, Denbrock a constant 35
- How does Will Fuller follow up his monster 2014 season? 33