Feb 2, 2010, 9:08 PM EDT
Well, we’re finally here… almost.
Tomorrow should be hectic, and the Irish are still in play with more than a few recruits who haven’t made up their minds.
I’ll be doing my best to update everybody throughout the day as the faxes come rolling into the Notre Dame football office, and will keep updating with plenty of posts tomorrow.
It’s an exciting day for college football fans, and I think when the dust settles, Irish fans should be very happy with the work this coaching staff did in a tough situation.
I’m setting the alarm for a disgustingly early hour on the West Coast and look forward to a long morning and afternoon covering college football both here and at CFT.
This should feel a little bit like Christmas, only you don’t know how good your presents actually are for anywhere from nine months to four years.
- The good, the bad and the ugly: The 86th annual Blue-Gold game 60
- Five things we learned: Gold 36, Blue 34 76
- Pregame Six Pack: Finishing spring practice strong 3
- Even without guarantee, Kelly expects Golson to return next season 107
- Grace opens up about the long road back 44
- Irish QB battle with (understandably) head into fall camp 12