Feb 2, 2010, 9:08 PM EDT
Well, we’re finally here… almost.
Tomorrow should be hectic, and the Irish are still in play with more than a few recruits who haven’t made up their minds.
I’ll be doing my best to update everybody throughout the day as the faxes come rolling into the Notre Dame football office, and will keep updating with plenty of posts tomorrow.
It’s an exciting day for college football fans, and I think when the dust settles, Irish fans should be very happy with the work this coaching staff did in a tough situation.
I’m setting the alarm for a disgustingly early hour on the West Coast and look forward to a long morning and afternoon covering college football both here and at CFT.
This should feel a little bit like Christmas, only you don’t know how good your presents actually are for anywhere from nine months to four years.
- It’s still way too early, but Notre Dame’s path is open to CFB Playoff 129
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Purdue 61
- Five things we learned: Notre Dame 30, Purdue 14 81
- Pregame Six Pack: An all Hoosiers Shamrock Series 39
- And in that corner… The Purdue Boilermakers 41
- Even after shutout, Irish hope best is yet to come for young D 69