Feb 3, 2010, 9:54 AM EDT
Danny Spond has officially joined the 2010 recruiting class, making it 20 letters already in for committed players, and the added surprise of Matt James to the recruiting class.
Spond is a highly-touted athlete that played quarterback for his high school in Littleton, Colorado. Brian Kelly did a great job identifying and recruiting the athlete to Notre Dame and beat out a fairly impressive list of schools for the “big skill” athlete.
The Irish now wait on the letter-of-intent from Justin Utupo and Cameron Roberson, two West Coast recruits who probably are just getting out of bed.
- And in that corner… The Rice Owls 5
- Kelly names Collinsworth, Day, Martin and McDaniel captains 37
- Setting the bar: Expectations for the 2014 Irish 82
- Irish A-to-Z: Jaylon Smith 15
- With all eyes watching, a dig for truth begins at Notre Dame 132
- Academic misconduct investigation underway at Notre Dame 58