Feb 3, 2010, 9:54 AM EDT
Danny Spond has officially joined the 2010 recruiting class, making it 20 letters already in for committed players, and the added surprise of Matt James to the recruiting class.
Spond is a highly-touted athlete that played quarterback for his high school in Littleton, Colorado. Brian Kelly did a great job identifying and recruiting the athlete to Notre Dame and beat out a fairly impressive list of schools for the “big skill” athlete.
The Irish now wait on the letter-of-intent from Justin Utupo and Cameron Roberson, two West Coast recruits who probably are just getting out of bed.
- It’s still way too early, but Notre Dame’s path is open to CFB Playoff 128
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Purdue 61
- Five things we learned: Notre Dame 30, Purdue 14 81
- Pregame Six Pack: An all Hoosiers Shamrock Series 39
- And in that corner… The Purdue Boilermakers 41
- Even after shutout, Irish hope best is yet to come for young D 69