Feb 3, 2010, 9:54 AM EDT
Danny Spond has officially joined the 2010 recruiting class, making it 20 letters already in for committed players, and the added surprise of Matt James to the recruiting class.
Spond is a highly-touted athlete that played quarterback for his high school in Littleton, Colorado. Brian Kelly did a great job identifying and recruiting the athlete to Notre Dame and beat out a fairly impressive list of schools for the “big skill” athlete.
The Irish now wait on the letter-of-intent from Justin Utupo and Cameron Roberson, two West Coast recruits who probably are just getting out of bed.
- For Golson, challenges won’t disappear now that he’s at FSU 52
- After high-profile academic mistakes, Notre Dame wisely examining new options 38
- Everett Golson transferring to Florida State 105
- KeiVarae Russell’s Return (or the greatest story we’re not talking about) 31
- Five things we’ve learned: Analyzing Everett Golson’s departure 125
- It’s official: Everett Golson will transfer (UPDATED) 172
- For Golson, challenges won’t disappear now that he’s at FSU (52)
- Golson talks about transfer (though what he doesn’t say is more interesting) (38)
- Hegarty to play out eligibility at Oregon (31)
- Irish still trying to find the right answers at safety (29)
- KeiVarae Russell takes to social media to announce his return (25)