Feb 17, 2010, 2:37 PM EST
The fine folks at UND.com put together an excellent video with your first look at the new Strength & Conditioning program that Paul Longo brought with him to Notre Dame.
It’s pretty clear the guys are getting after it.
Here’s the video that was put together, if you’re in the mood to see some 300-pound guys get put through the meat-grinder.
Special thanks to Al and the guys at UND.com for the great footage.
- It’s official: Chuck Martin the new head coach at Miami (OH) 96
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Stanford 79
- Five things we learned: Stanford 27, Notre Dame 20 140
- Pregame Six Pack: Send off at Stanford 43
- And in that corner… The Stanford Cardinal 55
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. BYU 45
- It’s official: Chuck Martin the new head coach at Miami (OH) (96)
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Stanford (79)
- Notre Dame accepts bid to play in Pinstripe Bowl (73)
- Friday notes: Additions, Bowls, Coaches and Departures (70)
- Rumors swirl as Chuck Martin looks headed for Miami (OH) head job (29)