Feb 17, 2010, 2:37 PM EDT
The fine folks at UND.com put together an excellent video with your first look at the new Strength & Conditioning program that Paul Longo brought with him to Notre Dame.
It’s pretty clear the guys are getting after it.
Here’s the video that was put together, if you’re in the mood to see some 300-pound guys get put through the meat-grinder.
Special thanks to Al and the guys at UND.com for the great footage.
- Running back Tony Jones Jr. commits to Irish 36
- Irish open spring: Five quick updates from BK 44
- Tracking fifth-year spots and the bumpy road to 85 scholarships 38
- Great on paper, rebuilt staff needs to hit the ground running 15
- Matt Hegarty will transfer for fifth year 31
- Spring solutions: Offensive Line 64