Apr 1, 2010, 12:09 PM EDT
Here’s the clip of Brian Kelly after practice yesterday, putting video to the words I alluded to in yesterday’s practice report. There’s something refreshingly wonderful about a coach saying his team “stinks right now,” and making is sound like he actually means it.
(Another great part is the $20 fine for a writer’s cell phone going off in the middle of the media session. I’m just picturing Urban Meyer giving a reporter the stink eye instead of making a clever quip about it.)
I can see the Kool-Aid stands slowly being erected as Irish fans everywhere warm to the new man in charge…
- Watch LIVE: Sharks-Kings, Game 5
- PHT: Wings push Hawks to brink of elimination
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Posnanski: Hornets more than a name to Charlotte