Apr 22, 2010, 1:42 PM EDT
(Forgive me for the mediocre headline, but I caught Date Night last weekend with Steve Carrell and Tina Fey and found myself laughing far more than I expected. Solid flick that’ll entertain just about everyone, unless you’ve got a problem with a shirtless Mark Wahlberg.)
Notre Dame and Michigan State will be playing under the lights in East Lansing, when Brian Kelly and the Irish head to Michigan State on September 18th. The game will kickoff at 8 p.m. ET, and be televised nationally on ABC. It’s only the ninth night game in Spartan Stadium in 87 years, which is sure to mean a hostile environment for Notre Dame in Kelly’s third straight Big Ten opponent to open the season.
Only the Irish’s October 2nd date against Boston College, their October 23rd game against Navy in the Meadowlands and the season finale against USC are without start times. The season kicks off against Purdue at 3:30 ET in Notre Dame Stadium.
- For Golson, challenges won’t disappear now that he’s at FSU 46
- After high-profile academic mistakes, Notre Dame wisely examining new options 38
- Everett Golson transferring to Florida State 105
- KeiVarae Russell’s Return (or the greatest story we’re not talking about) 31
- Five things we’ve learned: Analyzing Everett Golson’s departure 125
- It’s official: Everett Golson will transfer (UPDATED) 172