Apr 22, 2010, 1:42 PM EST
(Forgive me for the mediocre headline, but I caught Date Night last weekend with Steve Carrell and Tina Fey and found myself laughing far more than I expected. Solid flick that’ll entertain just about everyone, unless you’ve got a problem with a shirtless Mark Wahlberg.)
Notre Dame and Michigan State will be playing under the lights in East Lansing, when Brian Kelly and the Irish head to Michigan State on September 18th. The game will kickoff at 8 p.m. ET, and be televised nationally on ABC. It’s only the ninth night game in Spartan Stadium in 87 years, which is sure to mean a hostile environment for Notre Dame in Kelly’s third straight Big Ten opponent to open the season.
Only the Irish’s October 2nd date against Boston College, their October 23rd game against Navy in the Meadowlands and the season finale against USC are without start times. The season kicks off against Purdue at 3:30 ET in Notre Dame Stadium.
- Pregame Six Pack: The present and future of a key rivalry 0
- And in that corner… The USC Trojans 42
- Secondary depth chart reaches red-line status 14
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Louisville 96
- Five things we learned: Louisville 31, Notre Dame 28 246
- Pregame Six Pack: Battling Louisville in Senior sendoff 40