Apr 23, 2010, 1:35 PM EDT
While we’ll get to the rest of Friday’s headlines and a little bit more NFL Draft talk, I wanted to let everybody know that it’s been far too long since we live-blogged a Notre Dame football game.
Tomorrow, we’ll be following every play of the Blue-Gold game, bringing you as much information and insight possible while hopefully fielding questions from all of you that’ll likely be tuning into UND.com from home to watch.
Set up two internet windows, crack open a wonderful beverage of choice, and let’s watch some football! We’ll even dust off the “Five Things We Learned” column after the game, where I’ll do my best to put this spring into context.
The best part? There’s a 100 percent chance that Notre Dame wins tomorrow.
- The good, the bad, the ugly: 85th Blue-Gold game 67
- Five things we learned: 85th annual Blue-Gold game 64
- Pregame Six Pack: 85th annual Blue-Gold game 19
- Blue-Gold game: Ten Irish players to watch 26
- Establishing expectations for Brian VanGorder’s defense 37
- Kelly rolls the dice again with position switches 61