Apr 23, 2010, 1:35 PM EST
While we’ll get to the rest of Friday’s headlines and a little bit more NFL Draft talk, I wanted to let everybody know that it’s been far too long since we live-blogged a Notre Dame football game.
Tomorrow, we’ll be following every play of the Blue-Gold game, bringing you as much information and insight possible while hopefully fielding questions from all of you that’ll likely be tuning into UND.com from home to watch.
Set up two internet windows, crack open a wonderful beverage of choice, and let’s watch some football! We’ll even dust off the “Five Things We Learned” column after the game, where I’ll do my best to put this spring into context.
The best part? There’s a 100 percent chance that Notre Dame wins tomorrow.
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Louisville 95
- Five things we learned: Louisville 31, Notre Dame 28 246
- Pregame Six Pack: Battling Louisville in Senior sendoff 40
- After unexplainable loss, can Irish rally again? 94
- And in that corner… The Louisville Cardinal 52
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Northwestern 100