Apr 23, 2010, 1:35 PM EDT
While we’ll get to the rest of Friday’s headlines and a little bit more NFL Draft talk, I wanted to let everybody know that it’s been far too long since we live-blogged a Notre Dame football game.
Tomorrow, we’ll be following every play of the Blue-Gold game, bringing you as much information and insight possible while hopefully fielding questions from all of you that’ll likely be tuning into UND.com from home to watch.
Set up two internet windows, crack open a wonderful beverage of choice, and let’s watch some football! We’ll even dust off the “Five Things We Learned” column after the game, where I’ll do my best to put this spring into context.
The best part? There’s a 100 percent chance that Notre Dame wins tomorrow.
- It’s still way too early, but Notre Dame’s path is open to CFB Playoff 128
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Purdue 61
- Five things we learned: Notre Dame 30, Purdue 14 81
- Pregame Six Pack: An all Hoosiers Shamrock Series 39
- And in that corner… The Purdue Boilermakers 41
- Even after shutout, Irish hope best is yet to come for young D 69