May 18, 2010, 1:44 PM EST
As expected, Notre Dame tight end Mike Ragone pleaded not guilty to misdemeanor marijuana charges in LaGrange County court Monday. Ragone and his girlfriend, who was also charged, have a trial date pending in June.
Ragone was not present in court, but was represented by South Bend attorney Jeffrey Stesiak, a partner at Pfeifer, Morgan & Stesiak, a firm that specializes in personal injury law.
Ragone was originally charged on May 8, when marijuana was found in his girlfriend’s purse after he was stopped for speeding on the Indiana Toll Road.
- And in that corner… The USC Trojans 34
- Secondary depth chart reaches red-line status 14
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Louisville 96
- Five things we learned: Louisville 31, Notre Dame 28 246
- Pregame Six Pack: Battling Louisville in Senior sendoff 40
- After unexplainable loss, can Irish rally again? 94