Jun 14, 2010, 1:51 PM EST
You’ll get your first look at the new Notre Dame game uniforms, as well as a better idea of just how real we played this flag football game.
Playing on the field and being coached by the actual staff was a dream come true for many of us, and special thanks go to Chad Klunder, director of football operations at Notre Dame, and Yvonne Noell from Anthony Travel for making this an incredible week.
I’ll keep posting stuff throughout the week, just because there are so many great leftovers that I haven’t had a chance to write about yet, but this should give you guys an idea of how great the game was.
Again, thanks to Mike at Lighthouse Imaging for the photos.
- And in that corner… The USC Trojans 0
- Secondary depth chart reaches red-line status 0
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Louisville 95
- Five things we learned: Louisville 31, Notre Dame 28 246
- Pregame Six Pack: Battling Louisville in Senior sendoff 40
- After unexplainable loss, can Irish rally again? 94