Jun 14, 2010, 1:51 PM EDT
You’ll get your first look at the new Notre Dame game uniforms, as well as a better idea of just how real we played this flag football game.
Playing on the field and being coached by the actual staff was a dream come true for many of us, and special thanks go to Chad Klunder, director of football operations at Notre Dame, and Yvonne Noell from Anthony Travel for making this an incredible week.
I’ll keep posting stuff throughout the week, just because there are so many great leftovers that I haven’t had a chance to write about yet, but this should give you guys an idea of how great the game was.
Again, thanks to Mike at Lighthouse Imaging for the photos.
- It’s still way too early, but Notre Dame’s path is open to CFB Playoff 129
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Purdue 61
- Five things we learned: Notre Dame 30, Purdue 14 81
- Pregame Six Pack: An all Hoosiers Shamrock Series 39
- And in that corner… The Purdue Boilermakers 41
- Even after shutout, Irish hope best is yet to come for young D 69