UND.com's 2010 Season Primer

Aug 24, 2010, 7:18 PM EDT

Our good friends over at UND.com cut together some great moments from memory lane and put together this season primer.

If you find yourself yearning for Labor Day weekend, maybe just hit refresh on this one every couple hours or so.

T minus 12 days and counting…
  1. #1irishfan - Aug 24, 2010 at 9:16 PM

All I can say is… I think we can all agree on enough is enough of the bullying! We’re all ready to suite up and kick some ass!! Kudos to ‘The Rocket’ Tears once again

2. Dayton - Aug 24, 2010 at 9:18 PM

Wow…I don’t know what else to say. It really seems like Coach Kelly has that “it” factor. I really hope that he can bring another championship back to Notre Dame. Maybe not this year, but hopefully in the next couple of years. I just turned 31. I was 8 the last time the most storied college football program won a national championship. Believe it or not, I remember that game quite well. And I thought afterward that the Irish would be at or near the top every year. Well…they’re due.

3. TLNDMA - Aug 24, 2010 at 9:49 PM

Hang in there kid, it’s coming.

4. papadec - Aug 25, 2010 at 3:35 AM

I’m 67,have glaucoma & two bum knees. After watching this – I’m ready to suit up!!!!! My kid brother (ND ’69), mom (age 92)and I have been waiting a long time for some much overdue payback. I think it starts this year. GO IRISH!!!!!

5. Bob Scully - Aug 25, 2010 at 6:06 AM

WOW…..great stuff!!! Bring on the Purdue and let’s start “Playing Like A Champion” again….GO IRISH!!!!!

6. Doug - Aug 25, 2010 at 11:28 AM

Rev. Rocket can sure put on a good sermon!
    I was a senior in high school, just 10 miles from campus, when ND played that game against Miami. I remember seeing a lot of STOP signs near campus that someone wrote “Miami” under the word “stop”. I also had the opportunity to speak with Steve
    Terrell (#15, broke-up the pass to end the game) a few years ago and ask him about that game. What a great game he and the rest of the Irish had that day.

7. Doug - Aug 26, 2010 at 10:30 AM

Sorry…I meant Pat Terrell.