Sep 1, 2010, 2:30 PM EDT
Here’s another video from the crew, this time of Brian Kelly discussing what he’d like his legacy to be. I think it’s safe to say that if Kelly lasts 10 years at Notre Dame, everybody would be happy.
- It’s still way too early, but Notre Dame’s path is open to CFB Playoff 129
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Purdue 61
- Five things we learned: Notre Dame 30, Purdue 14 81
- Pregame Six Pack: An all Hoosiers Shamrock Series 39
- And in that corner… The Purdue Boilermakers 41
- Even after shutout, Irish hope best is yet to come for young D 69