Sep 4, 2010, 11:26 AM EDT
Live from the press box, we’re four hours until kickoff and it’s a blustery, mildly chilly day in South Bend. It’s breezy enough for the wind to definitely play a factor today, so expect each team to try and establish a running attack early. The wind’s blowing across the field, so it won’t necessarily effect the kicking direction, but it’ll definitely be a subplot today.
The Live Blog will be up shortly, and I’ll be ready to rock at 3:30 p.m. ET, just in time for kickoff. Until then, enjoy the early games and get back in time for kickoff.
- Golson returns to the practice field 20
- Spring Solutions: Wide receivers and tight ends 23
- Cody Riggs officially joins the Irish 39
- Academic casualties proof that foundation at Notre Dame remains 120
- Irish succeed with 2014 class, even against the odds 121
- Notre Dame announces Campus Crossroads Project 39