Sep 4, 2010, 11:26 AM EDT
Live from the press box, we’re four hours until kickoff and it’s a blustery, mildly chilly day in South Bend. It’s breezy enough for the wind to definitely play a factor today, so expect each team to try and establish a running attack early. The wind’s blowing across the field, so it won’t necessarily effect the kicking direction, but it’ll definitely be a subplot today.
The Live Blog will be up shortly, and I’ll be ready to rock at 3:30 p.m. ET, just in time for kickoff. Until then, enjoy the early games and get back in time for kickoff.
- The good, the bad, the ugly: 85th Blue-Gold game 67
- Five things we learned: 85th annual Blue-Gold game 64
- Pregame Six Pack: 85th annual Blue-Gold game 19
- Blue-Gold game: Ten Irish players to watch 26
- Establishing expectations for Brian VanGorder’s defense 37
- Kelly rolls the dice again with position switches 61