Sep 4, 2010, 11:26 AM EDT
Live from the press box, we’re four hours until kickoff and it’s a blustery, mildly chilly day in South Bend. It’s breezy enough for the wind to definitely play a factor today, so expect each team to try and establish a running attack early. The wind’s blowing across the field, so it won’t necessarily effect the kicking direction, but it’ll definitely be a subplot today.
The Live Blog will be up shortly, and I’ll be ready to rock at 3:30 p.m. ET, just in time for kickoff. Until then, enjoy the early games and get back in time for kickoff.
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Syracuse 94
- Five things we learned: Notre Dame 31, Syracuse 15 163
- Pregame Six Pack: Syracuse in the way of perfect September 41
- And in that corner… The Syracuse Orange 34
- It’s still way too early, but Notre Dame’s path is open to CFB Playoff 130
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Purdue 61