Sep 10, 2010, 6:51 PM EST
How about this blast from the past? 1988. A rare night game in Notre Dame Stadium. Reggie Ho gaining immortality. A field goal sailing wide that helped the Irish continue on their path to a national championship.
2002 was another great memory for Irish fans. In Return to Glory: 2002 Edition, the Irish upset Lloyd Carr’s No. 7 ranked Irish thanks to the running of Ryan Grant and the defense of cornerback Shane Walton. This writer was a recently graduated student spending his first game in regular people seats, and looked on with jealous and the student section emptied.
- It’s official: Chuck Martin the new head coach at Miami (OH) 76
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Stanford 78
- Five things we learned: Stanford 27, Notre Dame 20 140
- Pregame Six Pack: Send off at Stanford 43
- And in that corner… The Stanford Cardinal 54
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Notre Dame vs. BYU 45