Sep 10, 2010, 6:51 PM EDT
How about this blast from the past? 1988. A rare night game in Notre Dame Stadium. Reggie Ho gaining immortality. A field goal sailing wide that helped the Irish continue on their path to a national championship.
2002 was another great memory for Irish fans. In Return to Glory: 2002 Edition, the Irish upset Lloyd Carr’s No. 7 ranked Irish thanks to the running of Ryan Grant and the defense of cornerback Shane Walton. This writer was a recently graduated student spending his first game in regular people seats, and looked on with jealous and the student section emptied.
- Golson returns to the practice field 20
- Spring Solutions: Wide receivers and tight ends 23
- Cody Riggs officially joins the Irish 39
- Academic casualties proof that foundation at Notre Dame remains 120
- Irish succeed with 2014 class, even against the odds 121
- Notre Dame announces Campus Crossroads Project 39