Live Blog: Notre Dame vs. Michigan

Sep 11, 2010, 1:02 PM EST

For a live-stream of today’s game, click here.

1. ARNY - Sep 11, 2010 at 5:23 PM

You musta read my mind! My thought exactly. Not only a lisp but a Philly accent to boot.

2. lee Schilling - Sep 11, 2010 at 5:32 PM

WHY IN THE WORLD DO YOU COVER NFL FOOTBALL AT YOUR HALFTIMES ON SATURDAY????
    NUTS> LOVE YOU COVERING ND BUT YOUR HALF TIMES SUCK.

3. Julie - Sep 11, 2010 at 5:43 PM

As a mother of an ND student I have to say that I don’t give a D. about watching talking heads go on and on about NFL football. I want to see the half-time show (which they now cut-off halfway though on the computer link!!!) NBC get your heads on straight. We are here to watch college football and the schools work hard on their half-times!!!!

4. Jim - Sep 11, 2010 at 5:48 PM

I was trying to watch the Michigan band on nbscsports.com.
    NBC Nothing But Commercials. NBC! Losers.

5. Jim in Mississauga - Sep 11, 2010 at 5:50 PM

CUE THE COME-BACK!!! GOOOOOOO IRISH!!!

6. Jim in Mississauga - Sep 11, 2010 at 5:53 PM

Even the Irish special teams look more proficient than the last number of years!

7. Andrew - Sep 11, 2010 at 5:54 PM

The new Guy calling the game is terrible! !!!

8. badenuf - Sep 11, 2010 at 5:55 PM

Hey, what’s with Mike M on NBC? Sounds to me like he has sour grapes with ND. Or is he just a M fan? And yes, who cares about NFL football. WE ARE ND!!!

9. Laurie in Virginia - Sep 11, 2010 at 5:55 PM

Go Irish !!! The third quarter is looking great!

10. Jim in Mississauga - Sep 11, 2010 at 6:01 PM

Now THIS is the new Notre Dame that is making my 30-plus years of fan-dom warm the cackles of my heart!

11. Jim in Mississauga - Sep 11, 2010 at 6:12 PM

Does ANYONE have ANY doubt that we’re going to win this game? A-N-Y-O-N-E!!!

12. Reed in Brownsburg - Sep 11, 2010 at 6:18 PM

Last year this team would have fallen apart! Hang tough!

13. Laurie in Virginia - Sep 11, 2010 at 6:20 PM

That was great defense by ND. Now lets score,score,score!

14. SpankMonkey - Sep 11, 2010 at 6:40 PM

i do … m go blue!

15. Michael Wellington - Sep 11, 2010 at 6:52 PM

Man who hired the ND defensive coach? You could drive a Michigan truck thru the middle every time and the secondary is 10 yards off every time. Fire the defensive coach. Go ND

16. sbbeef - Sep 11, 2010 at 6:53 PM

fire the ND Defensive coach. You can drive a Michigan truck through it. Go Irish

17. Laurie in Virigina - Sep 11, 2010 at 6:56 PM

That was a beautiful Touchdown…..Go Irish

18. sbbeef - Sep 11, 2010 at 7:03 PM

great touchdown but the defense still sucks. Fire the Defensive Coach

19. sbbeef - Sep 11, 2010 at 7:05 PM

so this blog doesn’t work. They didn’t post my last comment. Fire the ND Defensive Coach.

20. sbbeef - Sep 11, 2010 at 7:07 PM

looks like Michigan is going to score last? Damn ND Defensive Coach sucks for not putting a body in the middle linebacker slot. Needs to learn how to adjust and change up defenses.

21. Claudia - Sep 11, 2010 at 7:11 PM

don’t watch a lot of football, but i know when you score a touchdown you need to have the ball. can also see a lot of holding. facemask, and more. the refs for notre dame need to be investigated. notre dame michigan game a farce. nbc also not doing replays showing some of these plays in question.

22. Marti - Sep 11, 2010 at 7:14 PM

Love watching my Notre Dame football, but the crowd noise is TOO LOUD. I like to hear the commentary, and it’s very hard to hear it over the noise!

23. D. Crist - Sep 11, 2010 at 7:20 PM

Come on NBC —- let’s get rid of Tom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so obvious that he does not like ND and he gets so excited for the other team. Pat is gone — let’s put Tom on the road quickly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. D. Crist - Sep 11, 2010 at 7:23 PM

Hey buddy — learn how to spell the name correctly — CRIST not CHRIST — he does not walk on water.

25. Dayton - Sep 11, 2010 at 7:38 PM

New coach…same disappointing Irish. How did Kelly get results out of his backups last year? Yet, he can’t do it now? I swear, the Irish have been cursed since 1988. I hate the fact that I love this team. I’m not from Indiana; I didn’t go to Notre Dame; and I’m not Catholic. There is no explanation as to why I like this team other than I have fond memories of watching a better Irish team play on Saturdays with my father. I would love to switch allegiances, but I can’t. C’mon Kelly! Let’s make winners out of these guys!