Sep 14, 2010, 5:42 PM EDT
Wide receiver Shaquelle Evans has enrolled at UCLA, finalizing the transfer process he started just days before the Notre Dame season was set to start.
ESPN’s Bruce Feldman reported early this morning that the Inglewood, California native enrolled in classes at UCLA Monday. A quick check of the UCLA directory also confirms Evans’ enrollment in the fall semester.
He’ll join Rick Neuheisel’s Bruins squad that has looked anything but good this season, sitting out the 2010 season because of transfer rules before having three years of eligibility left starting in 2011.
A highly touted recruit, Evans ends his Notre Dame career with seven catches and 61 yards.
- The good, the bad and the ugly: The 86th annual Blue-Gold game 60
- Five things we learned: Gold 36, Blue 34 76
- Pregame Six Pack: Finishing spring practice strong 3
- Even without guarantee, Kelly expects Golson to return next season 107
- Grace opens up about the long road back 44
- Irish QB battle with (understandably) head into fall camp 12