Sep 14, 2010, 5:42 PM EDT
Wide receiver Shaquelle Evans has enrolled at UCLA, finalizing the transfer process he started just days before the Notre Dame season was set to start.
ESPN’s Bruce Feldman reported early this morning that the Inglewood, California native enrolled in classes at UCLA Monday. A quick check of the UCLA directory also confirms Evans’ enrollment in the fall semester.
He’ll join Rick Neuheisel’s Bruins squad that has looked anything but good this season, sitting out the 2010 season because of transfer rules before having three years of eligibility left starting in 2011.
A highly touted recruit, Evans ends his Notre Dame career with seven catches and 61 yards.
- Kelly rolls the dice again with position switches 47
- Golson returns to the practice field 20
- Spring Solutions: Wide receivers and tight ends 23
- Cody Riggs officially joins the Irish 39
- Academic casualties proof that foundation at Notre Dame remains 120
- Irish succeed with 2014 class, even against the odds 121