Sep 14, 2010, 5:42 PM EDT
Wide receiver Shaquelle Evans has enrolled at UCLA, finalizing the transfer process he started just days before the Notre Dame season was set to start.
ESPN’s Bruce Feldman reported early this morning that the Inglewood, California native enrolled in classes at UCLA Monday. A quick check of the UCLA directory also confirms Evans’ enrollment in the fall semester.
He’ll join Rick Neuheisel’s Bruins squad that has looked anything but good this season, sitting out the 2010 season because of transfer rules before having three years of eligibility left starting in 2011.
A highly touted recruit, Evans ends his Notre Dame career with seven catches and 61 yards.
- With all eyes watching, a dig for truth begins at Notre Dame 132
- Academic misconduct investigation underway at Notre Dame 58
- Multiple Reports: Notre Dame set to suspend four players for season 130
- Ready or Not: Young Irish defenders making moves 82
- Kelly names Golson starting quarterback 78
- Irish A-to-Z: Max Redfield 56