Sep 14, 2010, 5:42 PM EDT
Wide receiver Shaquelle Evans has enrolled at UCLA, finalizing the transfer process he started just days before the Notre Dame season was set to start.
ESPN’s Bruce Feldman reported early this morning that the Inglewood, California native enrolled in classes at UCLA Monday. A quick check of the UCLA directory also confirms Evans’ enrollment in the fall semester.
He’ll join Rick Neuheisel’s Bruins squad that has looked anything but good this season, sitting out the 2010 season because of transfer rules before having three years of eligibility left starting in 2011.
A highly touted recruit, Evans ends his Notre Dame career with seven catches and 61 yards.
- Running back Tony Jones Jr. commits to Irish 36
- Irish open spring: Five quick updates from BK 44
- Tracking fifth-year spots and the bumpy road to 85 scholarships 41
- Great on paper, rebuilt staff needs to hit the ground running 15
- Matt Hegarty will transfer for fifth year 31
- Spring solutions: Offensive Line 64