Sep 14, 2010, 5:42 PM EDT
Wide receiver Shaquelle Evans has enrolled at UCLA, finalizing the transfer process he started just days before the Notre Dame season was set to start.
ESPN’s Bruce Feldman reported early this morning that the Inglewood, California native enrolled in classes at UCLA Monday. A quick check of the UCLA directory also confirms Evans’ enrollment in the fall semester.
He’ll join Rick Neuheisel’s Bruins squad that has looked anything but good this season, sitting out the 2010 season because of transfer rules before having three years of eligibility left starting in 2011.
A highly touted recruit, Evans ends his Notre Dame career with seven catches and 61 yards.
- The good, bad and ugly: Notre Dame vs. Rice 63
- Five things we learned: Notre Dame 48, Rice 17 108
- Pregame Six Pack: At long last, the season begins 26
- And in that corner… The Rice Owls 8
- Kelly names Collinsworth, Day, Martin and McDaniel captains 40
- Setting the bar: Expectations for the 2014 Irish 93