Sep 19, 2010, 12:05 AM EST
…but the play should have never happened.
Both the playclock on the TV feed and the scoreboard were clearly at zero before the ball was snapped.
Either way, it’s the playcall of the year by Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio.
- Five things we learned: Louisville 31, Notre Dame 28 71
- Pregame Six Pack: Battling Louisville in Senior sendoff 40
- After unexplainable loss, can Irish rally again? 94
- And in that corner… The Louisville Cardinal 52
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Northwestern 100
- Five things we learned: Northwestern 43, Notre Dame 40 233