Sep 25, 2010, 12:34 PM EDT
Just in case you’re already popping in, the live-blog is coming (as it always does), and the live-stream of the game will be available as well.
(I’m currently watching the Purdue game online to remind myself that Cierre Wood is a explosive running back…)
While I’m not in South Bend, weather certainly won’t be a problem. It’s a crisp fall day, nothing but sunshine over campus as the Irish prepare to play a very important football game.
For the second week in a row, the ESPN GameDay crew all picked against the Irish, predicting a 1-3 start to the Brian Kelly era. If it weren’t for a 46-yard fake field goal for a touchdown, they’d have all likely been wrong last week. If Notre Dame can control the line of scrimmage and quarterback Andrew Luck — two pretty daunting tasks — the Irish could surprise a lot of people this afternoon.
Check back at 3:30 ET for the live-blog and live-stream of the game.
- The good, bad and ugly: Notre Dame vs. Rice 66
- Five things we learned: Notre Dame 48, Rice 17 109
- Pregame Six Pack: At long last, the season begins 26
- And in that corner… The Rice Owls 8
- Kelly names Collinsworth, Day, Martin and McDaniel captains 40
- Setting the bar: Expectations for the 2014 Irish 93