Oct 20, 2010, 10:07 PM EDT
Notice anything different?
It’s the work of a dozen different tech-wizards, web-designers, producers and editors responsible for giving Inside the Irish (and eventually the rest of the NBCSports.com blogs) a totally awesome face lift.
For those of you logging in this afternoon, prepare for ITI 2.0, where you’ll still get the same old me, but now it’s mixed with all sorts of high-tech gadgetry, videos, and a super-sleek headline bar and much tougher colors.
Also — since just about everybody else is doing it, I’ve started an official Twitter page for those of you that’d like to be Tweet buddies. You can follow me @KeithArnoldNBC or just send nasty messages 140 characters at a time instead of emailing me directly. (Though those will still find their way to me.)
While we’re still sorting out a few details and I’m relearning a few other things on my end, feel free to snoop around, test out all the bells and whistles, and get ready for another great week of videos, live-blogs, and football talk as the Irish prep for Navy.
A special thanks to everyone that put in the long hours to make this transition seamless. Now back to your regularly scheduled blogging.
- It’s still way too early, but Notre Dame’s path is open to CFB Playoff 129
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Purdue 61
- Five things we learned: Notre Dame 30, Purdue 14 81
- Pregame Six Pack: An all Hoosiers Shamrock Series 39
- And in that corner… The Purdue Boilermakers 41
- Even after shutout, Irish hope best is yet to come for young D 69