Nov 17, 2010, 12:42 PM EDT
I’m a sucker for a good time lapse video, and this one is about as cool as it gets. Check out the transformation of Yankee Stadium as it went about changing from a baseball field to a football stadium.
It’s pretty crazy how they transformed the infield, and if A-Rod and Jeter take a few bad hops next year because of a couple football games, hopefully they don’t blame the Irish.
- It’s still way too early, but Notre Dame’s path is open to CFB Playoff 119
- The good, the bad, the ugly: Notre Dame vs. Purdue 61
- Five things we learned: Notre Dame 30, Purdue 14 81
- Pregame Six Pack: An all Hoosiers Shamrock Series 39
- And in that corner… The Purdue Boilermakers 41
- Even after shutout, Irish hope best is yet to come for young D 69