Nov 17, 2010, 12:42 PM EDT
I’m a sucker for a good time lapse video, and this one is about as cool as it gets. Check out the transformation of Yankee Stadium as it went about changing from a baseball field to a football stadium.
It’s pretty crazy how they transformed the infield, and if A-Rod and Jeter take a few bad hops next year because of a couple football games, hopefully they don’t blame the Irish.
- Live Extra: Watch Sharks-Kings, Game 4
- PBT: Cavs win NBA draft lottery, will pick No. 1
- PHT: Bruins rally in third, put Rangers in 3-0 hole
- Durant pledges $1 million for tornado victims
- GTC: Garcia offers Tiger 'fried chicken' for dinner
- Andy Murray out of French Open due to back injury
- PFT: Woodson returns to Raiders for up to $4.3M