Nov 17, 2010, 12:42 PM EDT
I’m a sucker for a good time lapse video, and this one is about as cool as it gets. Check out the transformation of Yankee Stadium as it went about changing from a baseball field to a football stadium.
It’s pretty crazy how they transformed the infield, and if A-Rod and Jeter take a few bad hops next year because of a couple football games, hopefully they don’t blame the Irish.
- The good, bad and ugly: Notre Dame vs. Rice 66
- Five things we learned: Notre Dame 48, Rice 17 109
- Pregame Six Pack: At long last, the season begins 26
- And in that corner… The Rice Owls 8
- Kelly names Collinsworth, Day, Martin and McDaniel captains 40
- Setting the bar: Expectations for the 2014 Irish 93