Nov 17, 2010, 12:42 PM EDT
I’m a sucker for a good time lapse video, and this one is about as cool as it gets. Check out the transformation of Yankee Stadium as it went about changing from a baseball field to a football stadium.
It’s pretty crazy how they transformed the infield, and if A-Rod and Jeter take a few bad hops next year because of a couple football games, hopefully they don’t blame the Irish.
- Notre Dame’s post-spring depth chart: Offense 30
- The good, the bad, the ugly: 85th Blue-Gold game 73
- Five things we learned: 85th annual Blue-Gold game 66
- Pregame Six Pack: 85th annual Blue-Gold game 19
- Blue-Gold game: Ten Irish players to watch 26
- Establishing expectations for Brian VanGorder’s defense 37